Michael Bisping - "Dan Henderson will be taking 'some sneaky PEDs' before UFC 204"

"they all roid, also bisping"

- kenny florian

Then why fight him?

Oh yeah cause its easy money buddeh

Doesnt matter what Hendo takes...he will always get a pass...Hes the American Boy!

Planning on losing Mike ? Making excuses already ? Sounds like hes entering a fight not too confident after the last fight they had where Dan almost sent him to meet his ancestors lol ......

fighting the oldest guy in the roster and still complains
Bisping never shuts up, he actually is funny and could be likeable he has a lot of good trash talk but like you said he just never stops complaining.

Like the other day he's so oblivious he complains Woodley isn't fighting the #1 contender when he's fighting fucking Dan Henderson

<bball1>

Bisping never shuts up, he actually is funny and could be likeable he has a lot of good trash talk but like you said he just never stops complaining.

Like the other day he's so oblivious he complains Woodley isn't fighting the #1 contender when he's fighting fucking Dan Henderson

<bball1>
Lol I noticed that too. Was like are you fuckin shitting me right now?

Bisping getting dubs
Since USADA there seem to be virtually no consequences for accusations here.

I support that, for the most part. I think we should be able to talk about it. Things have changed, too, since USADA. I like the way it is now better than the way it was.

He'll inject himself with some
hydrogen to fuel the HBOMB

<44>

&have a pint or two after, in mike's
hometown. Then, somewhere, some
native american ancestral spirits
will have a good laugh with the jbg

He'll inject himself with some
hydrogen to fuel the HBOMB

<44>

&have a pint or two after, in mike's
hometown. Then, somewhere, some
native american ancestral spirits
will have a good laugh with the jbg
If he keeps circling toward Dan's right like he did last time.

I'm a Hendo fan and even I was screaming at the screen like Bisp was a blonde skank in a horror movie going alone to check the fuse box.

if he gets caught he´ll receive the Lesnar treatment and walk away with his money, Hendo doenst give a f*** cos he´s retiring anyway

flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

If he keeps circling toward Dan's right like he did last time.

I'm a Hendo fan and even I was screaming at the screen like Bisp was a blonde skank in a horror movie going alone to check the fuse box.
Bisping WAS the blonde skank
in a horror movie that night...

I like Mike but I hope Dan knocks him the fuck out.

Those sneaky peds cannot be detected.

Back