Michael Bisping calls Vitor Belfort a “piece of ****” who broke “unwritten rule” in Holyfield match

The Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Timestamped

Michael’s argument is that it was an exhibition and Vitor shouldn’t have went for the kill so early in the fight.

I’m inclined to agree with Bisping, but in the fight game, if you step into competition you’re fair game.
Thoughts?

He's actually right

Floyd carried Conor in a real fight

But this was an exhibition match, let it play out a bit more. Vitor went in for the kill in an exhibition match against a 60-year-old man.

btw, heres a gif of Vitor killing Bisping

giphy.gif

The funniest part about this is Vitor doesn't even talk about Bisping or even think about him probably.

Hendo's logo is literally him about to drop that 2nd hit after the KO shot, pretty sure Hendo would still talk shit about him today lol.

Is he not a little bit embarrassed to talk vitriolic levels of shit under the public eye about a guy who kicked his shit in ? I mean Vitor is a scumbag but damn it's like Bisping is trying to box him or something . I don't think Vitor thinks about him that often at all lol .

Last edited:
Do you guys think if someone told Vitor about all the shit Bisping still constantly talks, he would be in the wrong to call him out or punch him?

Or would he be kind of justified? Bisping gonna be bitching about him til he dies at this rate.

Ok. Fine. Then can we all just agree to do away with "exhibitions" then?

Because I don't care about 2 fighters "play fighting", at all.

Take that shit to the WWF!
<DisgustingHHH>

Is he not a little but embarrassed to talk vitriolic levels of shit under the public eye about a guy who kicked his shit in ? I mean Vitor is a scumbag but damn it's like Bisping is trying to box him or something . I don't think Vitor even thinks about it that often at all lol .
Bisping is comfortable hiding behind the fact he can't get cleared with 1 eye. I also don't believe that he fought with the fake eye for 1 second

I like Vitor, but dude never seemed all there with his whole JESUS schtick. Then the really stupid haircuts on top of it all, oh and roids. Lots and lots of roids.

Seems people love/hate this TRT era, but it did have some exciting moments like AA's comeback, which I thought was cool. Lawler too apparently was on TRT, right?

Do you guys think if someone told Vitor about all the shit Bisping still constantly talks, he would be in the wrong to call him out or punch him?

Or would he be kind of justified? Bisping gonna be bitching about him til he dies at this rate.
Bisping definitely does talk a lot of shit

Back