Media Michael Bisping Beefing with Ariel Helwani ??

moratorium on "helweenies" which is maybe the most embarrassing attempt to shoehorn an insult that I have ever come across. I showered twice and its filth is still on me somehow

From Bisping's podcast earlier this week.

It was absolutely perfect. He absolutely nailed Helweenie bang to rights.

Knew it would upset the weirdos on here who love Ariel just because he's anti Dana / UFC, even though he's a complete and utter snake cunt, that you wouldn't want to spend 2 seconds in his company.

And he’s Forest fan lmfao. The fakest Cnut alive. Embarrassing is not the word lol

He also has some amount of ownership of the UK UFC Performance Centres, and I'm sure that there are stipulations that the UFC can revoke his ownership. He also does broadcasts for them.

You can believe he doesn't want to keep Dana happy, but you should understand many ppl won't agree with you.

And you seem overly invested in this, which would also lead ppl to question your motives.

I can understand why Ariel rubs ppl the wrong way, sure. But Bisping saying Ariel shouldn't do any "investigative journalism" (he said it like it was a bad word) is just asinine. The guy is a journalist by training and trade. Bisping is an ex-fighter and current UFC employee (on broadcasts). They should not have similar objectives and they don't.

That is the way it should be. Ariel is trying to break stories, and he does. Bisping is mentoning his name for views and it's working. He MIGHT also be playing up to Dana by shitting on Ariel for doing his job.

"Who cares? It's none of your business" would be an interesting motto for a media or journalism company. Bisping sounds like he lost the plot somewhere
That’s quite a rant for someone who seems overly invested in these.

Bisping didn’t mention Ariel for clicks. He has an hour long plus podcast a couple of times a week where they discuss MMA and non MMA stories. Of course the Conor fight would be part of that.

Some of you trying to hard with your conspiracy theories.

Bisping isn't a journalist, he has never reported on the news. He seems to believe they have a similar job. Bisping commentates and shares his opinion on a podcast.

Bisping didn’t mention Ariel for clicks. He has an hour long plus podcast a couple of times a week where they discuss MMA and non MMA stories. Of course the Conor fight would be part of that.

The Conor fight being covered is NOT the same as "Ariel, who cares, it's not your business - either it happens or it doesn't - just stay out of it".

That is just hating on someone trying to do what sports journalists do in every sport. It's not "covering the Conor fight". Matter of fact, it's a call, a plea to STOP "covering the Conor fight". And it's odd.

And my investment is simple - I'm not trying to turn ppl against Ariel or against Bisping. Obv I like Bisping more, as do most MMA fans. But he sounds like an idiot when he makes statements like the above. My investment is simply pointing that out as a point of intellectual honesty.

Bisping has been throwing jabs for a while now, which I find weird, they have been in each other shows several times, Ariel always talks positively of Bisping, he did called him out for shit talking Jake Paul fights and yet make several videos about them and work Powerslap events, guess that was it, fighters are sensible.

I'm not clicking that video, but anyone who commentates for powerslap can probably be called a bootlicker.
To be fair, Powerslap has more social media followers than all the soccer leagues and all of their players combined. It's the most popular sport to ever evolve on this globe, and it has the most skilled athletes ever seen in any sport.

When the Borg take us over, it will be the ONLY sport.

Does Helwani ever NOT play the victim? It’s amazing to me. The guy is 41. He wasn’t raised on the internet. So why be such a crybaby, that doesn’t accept responsibility for his actions? Any beef he has, he started it himself.

bisping is a social media man. hes creating headlines and drama. i doubt he actually cares this much.

a lot of people don't like Halwani for reasons i wont mention and its kind of fucked.

i think this is just attention baiting though. creating drama for attention.

Reasons you won’t mention? Are you implying people on here and in the mma world are educated enough to be antisemitic? I’m pro Helwani but I do understand how foolish posters would side with the house over him - it’s just something we naturally do and if you don’t consciously acknowledge it you find yourself acting embarrassing, like Paddy when he done his “interview” with Dana. Dana is a snake for that too, using a young impressionable guy to shit on one of his professional “rivals”

I mean, Ariel calling managers fighters etc...that's what journalists do to get the scoop. That's normal...He ain't reading twitter posts and breaking news of that. LOL

How did big nose hurt you bro? Literally half of this thread are rants from you.

Gonna side with Bisping on this one, Aerial started talking about about Bisping a few months ago or something when Bisping was creating content on some boxing or wrestling event and I remember big nose giving him crap about it so big nose lied when he said he never talks about Bisping.

Bisping's I'm Hollywood movies and has his own podcast. I don't think he's reliant on Dana

You guys are genuinely just mental

Bending truths and inventing realities because you can't deal with the fact that most people see Ariel as the snake and weasel he is

But at least he badmouth Dana so he's infallible

Mental

Is Ariel a snake/weasel? 100% yes, but that's kind of the role he's built for himself since the UFC has not only created a monopsony in the sport but completely eliminated any "real" form of media coverage. His role is to "stir the pot" on his show and create drama/interest by leaking info that he gets from sources.

Bisping is very reliant on the UFC and if you don't think otherwise you are delusional - the success of most of his personal endeavors are intrinsically linked to his exposure being the front-man for the UFC.

No one is casting him in movies if he doesn't have this good relationship with the UFC (owned by WME, talent agency that manages half of Hollywood), his podcast could still exist and succeed but would be significantly less successful (wouldn't be co-hosted by other UFC fighters, would be tougher to book current fighters, etc.).

I get the dislike for Ariel because the role he's crated for himself has some inherent slime to it, but why are you so ready to prop up shills like Bisping as if their success exists in a vacuum?

Bisping the company shill. Even more embarrassing than this is him trying to hype up that slap shit. What a disgrace he has become

How did big nose hurt you bro? Literally half of this thread are rants from you.

Gonna side with Bisping on this one, Aerial started talking about about Bisping a few months ago or something when Bisping was creating content on some boxing or wrestling event and I remember big nose giving him crap about it so big nose lied when he said he never talks about Bisping.
Source? I’m curious to see it

Source? I’m curious to see it
I don't think I can dig it up, it was just a little sly comment during one of the mma hour episodes, I don't even recall the event they were covering tbh.

I am fan of both their shows and I wouldn't even be surprised if all this "beef" is fake.

Bisping is thin skinned
He’s a typical MMA guy

Bisping has to keep licking Dana White's ass, otherwise you won't have a job. helwani does his job as a journalist
That's pretty much it. I think Ariel is a drama queen but all these guys ganging up on him are simply sucking at the UFC teet. They need to keep their boss happy.

Back