Media Michael Bisping Beefing with Ariel Helwani ??

bisping is a social media man. hes creating headlines and drama. i doubt he actually cares this much.

a lot of people don't like Halwani for reasons i wont mention and its kind of fucked.

i think this is just attention baiting though. creating drama for attention.
Wow, the Helweenies are accusing someone else of courting drama.

Hilarious.

Bisping complaining that Ariel doing investigative journalism when Ariel is, wait for it, a fucking journalist? LOL.

I don't even like Ariel but this is just dumb.
"Journalist"

Bisping jealous? Usually media try to break news
UFC world champion
Hall of famer
Movie star
Millionaire
Successful podcast

You guys nuthugging some gimpy rat faced loser are weird

Bisping has to keep licking Dana White's ass, otherwise you won't have a job. helwani does his job as a journalist
Bisping's I'm Hollywood movies and has his own podcast. I don't think he's reliant on Dana

You guys are genuinely just mental

Bending truths and inventing realities because you can't deal with the fact that most people see Ariel as the snake and weasel he is

But at least he badmouth Dana so he's infallible

Mental

Its obvious Bisping was sent by the brass to go in on Ariel for damage control.
Im a big Bisping fan but its obvious the UFC is using him to try to throw shade at Ariel like they did with Pimblett and others. Shameful.
"Obvious"

main-qimg-c0d91d58f0b9237e15c8ce871deb74f9-lq

i dont like Ariel but i think i dislike Bisping even more. used to be an absolute fucking cocksleeve back in the day until Hendo KO'd him stiff. after that he started getting a bit nicer but now he's just full on shill mode and i cant stand it.

Bisping complaining that Ariel doing investigative journalism when Ariel is, wait for it, a fucking journalist? LOL.

Agree 100%. Thanks for making it unnecessary for me to post the same thing. Bisping reached a level of stupidity here that I didn't know he had in him.

easily perceived or understood; clear, self-evident, or apparent.
There are numerous other explanations far more realistic than yours. Because Helweenies come up with one scenario that suits their bias, it does not mean that is the obvious explanation.

"Man has own thoughts and own opinion" is far more obvious than conspiracy theories.

He works for the UFC.
It's not his only job. He makes money from many other avenues. Ergo he is not dependent on Dana/UFC.

Man you Helweenies are bad with English.

Agree 100%. Thanks for making it unnecessary for me to post the same thing. Bisping reached a level of stupidity here that I didn't know he had in him.
The hypocrisy and cringe on this thread is epic.

Helweenies keep doing your thing

Imagine bootlicking Ariel

There are numerous other explanations far more realistic than yours. Because Helweenies come up with one scenario that suits their bias, it does not mean that is the obvious explanation.

"Man has own thoughts and own opinion" is far more obvious than conspiracy theories.
Why are you having a meltdown? People are rightly criticising Bisping for his own criticism of Ariel for literally doing the exact thing he is meant to do in his profession.

I don't even care if Bisping is right or wrong on this matter. If he's hating on Ariel Helwani, he's my boy.

This. I like Bisping more than Ariel, but he sounds like a complete idiot in his piece. Who cares and it's none of your business?? That's not journalism. Would guys say this in any other sport??

Bisping's I'm Hollywood movies and has his own podcast. I don't think he's reliant on Dana

You guys are genuinely just mental

Bending truths and inventing realities because you can't deal with the fact that most people see Ariel as the snake and weasel he is

But at least he badmouth Dana so he's infallible

Mental
He also has some amount of ownership of the UK UFC Performance Centres, and I'm sure that there are stipulations that the UFC can revoke his ownership. He also does broadcasts for them.

You can believe he doesn't want to keep Dana happy, but you should understand many ppl won't agree with you.

And you seem overly invested in this, which would also lead ppl to question your motives.

I can understand why Ariel rubs ppl the wrong way, sure. But Bisping saying Ariel shouldn't do any "investigative journalism" (he said it like it was a bad word) is just asinine. The guy is a journalist by training and trade. Bisping is an ex-fighter and current UFC employee (on broadcasts). They should not have similar objectives and they don't.

That is the way it should be. Ariel is trying to break stories, and he does. Bisping is mentoning his name for views and it's working. He MIGHT also be playing up to Dana by shitting on Ariel for doing his job.

"Who cares? It's none of your business" would be an interesting motto for a media or journalism company. Bisping sounds like he lost the plot somewhere

I’m not a fan of Ariel, the guy is cringe, but he’s definitely the GOAT journalist of any sport. No other journalist has to overcome the obstacles he does and still deliver

Back