Michael Bisping Almost Killed in South Africa

Pretty much the exact same thing happened to me and my buddy in Amsterdam, drunkenly stumbled off the beaten path, got lost and before we knew it we were surrounded by about 50 bug eyed Somalians that looked like they'd been sniffing glue for weeks. We ran away too, but it was very nearly another Black Hawk Down. Minus the helicopter.

If you want to know something interesting. I knew a Japanese girl who claimed that there were absolutely no homeless people in Japan. I said it’s impossible there are homeless people everywhere.

My sister went to Japan and said she saw not one homeless person, not one crazy drug addict on the corner.

Which makes me think they euthanize them or make them disappear.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...less-glimpse-life-streets-tokyo/#.XOY6xh4pCdM

It seems like the number is very low overall but they exist.

Reading through this thread, it's a bit embarrassing to realize how sheltered my existence as a Finnish person actually is and has been for my entire life.

Many Finns consistently use alcohol with absolute reckless abandon, getting themselves blackout drunk every other weekend without having to make any sort of premeditative plans for getting themselves home safely, females included.

The threat of street violence is such a statistically marginal phenomenon that people here don't even consider it a thing, even in the capital city of Helsinki. There are specific areas of the city - mainly a few of the major parks - that one would naturally avoid during the night time, but other than that, you would have to be extremely unlucky to come across trouble or any sort of danger even if you're walking by yourself stumbling all around the place.

finland is over 99% white and the lowest immigrant populated country in the EU.... just facts

Zzzzz

Another thread where people who could be featured in Three Billboards Outside Of Ebbing Missouri overcompensate for living in an absolute shithole

“Everywhere outside of America is a shithole ! They have crime ! Could you believe it ? AND they don’t even shoot children, do not go !”

Zzzzz

Another thread where people who could be featured in Three Billboards Outside Of Ebbing Missouri overcompensate for living in an absolute shithole

“Everywhere outside of America is a shithole ! They have crime ! Could you believe it ? AND they don’t even shoot children, do not go !”

You got my like for mentioning a great movie.

Third world countries are quite dangerous for tourtists. Brazil is literally, literally the murder capital of the world in terms of net murderers, not percentage. Not sure why that is, I find Brazil to be fascinating and scary place.

Those homeless bums shouldn’t have surrounded him . That was the wrong thing to do .

finland is over 99% white and the lowest immigrant populated country in the EU.... just facts
I mean I would venture to guess that the almost non-existent street violence rates have more to do with the average socioeconomic status of a Finnish citizen. There simply aren't all that many people here in a financial situation desperate enough to even consider robbery as a viable alternative for making the ends meet.

If immigration in the future will play a role in increasing the violent crime rates in Finland, then likely the explanation will be a tad bit more nuanced than "larger non-white population hurrdurr", like say, the welfare state becoming encumbered by an ever increasing number of low-productive mouths to feed and becoming unable to keep up, thus forcing more and more people into a dire economic situation, turning crime into a more lucrative option.

Edit: WARNING: The mother of all run-on sentences above.

Last edited:
True ... Batman, Jackie Chan, John Wick (without the guns) ... just not realistic.

No amount of fighting skills can help you beat 10 plus adult males trying to kill you.
somone needs to put the gif of the turkish guy at a wedding ko'ing people left and right. or the guy at the disco dancing and then ko''ing like 6 people.

I mean I would venture to guess that the almost non-existent street violence rates have more to do with the average socio-economic status of a Finnish citizen. There simply aren't all that many people here in a financial situation desperate enough to even consider robbery as a viable alternative for making the ends meet.

It's a full-blown welfare state.
if it's not one thing it's the other, don't bother trying to be PC. We have welfare as well here on the other side of Sweden and they still fuck everything up with drugs, gang crimes, violence and whatever. Money or not.
They're simply just not suited for this kind of society that's the truth, multiculturalism is just paradoxical fanciful tale.

The most multicultural and "accepting" country on the planet (USA) is by far the most racist and radically divided country to have ever existed on this earth. It's just complete bs commie propaganda.

Luckily even drunk bisping could keep running all day. Resting heart rate of 0.5 beats per minute

if it's not one thing it's the other, don't bother trying to be PC. We have welfare as well here on the other side of Sweden and they still fuck everything up with drugs, gang crimes, violence and whatever. Money or not.
They're simply just not suited for this kind of society that's the truth, multiculturalism is just paradoxical fanciful tale.

The most multicultural and "accepting" country on the planet (USA) is by far the most racist and radically divided country to have ever existed on this earth. It's just complete bs commie propaganda.
I was thinking of writing a reply but on second thought, I don't really want to derail this thread any further than I already have. Have a good day sir.

Shame The Count didn't get to uncork a few left hooks on some fools, but I'm glad he's ok.

If you want to know something interesting. I knew a Japanese girl who claimed that there were absolutely no homeless people in Japan. I said it’s impossible there are homeless people everywhere.

My sister went to Japan and said she saw not one homeless person, not one crazy drug addict on the corner.

Which makes me think they euthanize them or make them disappear.
Homeless people?
Yeah go to a park or a bridge in a regular sized town and you find then.

Most of the time old people who don’t want to work on shitty jobs to make some money and decide to live catching cans.
They pack their shit in the morning, thats why you don’t see then around.

9E6B78E3-49F0-4B1B-8800-9CE875B93F45.jpeg

I suppose we should all be very thankful the storks that flew us in didn't accidentally deliver us to south africa huh.
Not because our superior ancestors had their shit together, or what IQ tests say or whatever...
What's your ancestry?

giphy.gif

Why not? As a bloke living in South Africa, I can confirm that this shit happens a lot

Back