Michael Bisping Almost Killed in South Africa

<28>

Iz normal

The same would've happened in any US city lol and a lot of Canadian cities are getting that bad too

Lmfao I can't speak for the US, but that precise scenario is nothing the like of which I can imagine in the vast majority of Canada. I've heard East Hastings Street in Vancouver is crazy bad, but fuck lol. Where abouts do you live?

Edit: And I have been in Bisping's exact condition (lost, alone and drunk out of my fucking mind) in the following US cities: New York City, Chicago, Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, and New Orleans. Never once did I encounter anything like Michael did. Furthermore, Bisping has lived in the USA for quite some time and clearly this was quite out of the ordinary for him too....

Last edited:
Lmfao I can't speak for the US, but that precise scenario is nothing the like of which I can imagine in the vast majority of Canada. I've heard East Hastings Street in Vancouver is crazy bad, but fuck lol. Where abouts do you live?
Hastings is brutal by most standards, but honestly they're 99 percent junkies camped out on the sidewalk and really wouldn't / couldn't hurt a fly. Your risk of being mugged are pretty low.

It's fantasy that there are some pro teams of muggers that have perfected tactics that work against professional fighters. While applying these skills on random passers-by. That's not how it works. Only the lowest, least intelligent and least capable criminals pull off these sorts of random, low reward street crimes.

Your skills stop working when wearing jeans? Damn, are those jeans made out of kryptonite or something? I've never slipped in a puddle, is that a frequent occurrence for you?

Lmfao at some low-life scum with zero-to-little understanding of fighting "shooting a double" on a pro fighter. You've got a seriously skewed view of reality.

do you know how people get mugged? BY SURPRISE. people don't walk up to you and ask for your money unless they have a gun.

if you don't have a gun, you catch people off guard.

i didn't realize pro fighters were super heroes who are never caught slippin'

you're the one who lives in a fantasy world. look how people get killed in prison, 2 guys, 1 guy initiates a tackle, and the the other guy begins kicking him in the head. you realize MIKE TYSON was a mugger right?

it's not rocket science, and you don't have to "train". all you have to do is KNOW WHAT TO DO AND THEN HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT.

for sure, the pro fighter can win, just like anyone can, but it ain't as easy as you think it is.

you are a retard if you think you have to train day in and day out in order to take advantage of someone YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ADVANTAGE ON.

you underestimate the intelligence of criminals, and that's exactly why they fuck people like you up.

Both of you are dicks.

1. I’m from Toronto and BC is awesome and a wonderful place to live.

2. To the first guy, you won the genetic lottery by not being born in Africa and being one of those awful creepy homeless people. That could just as easily have been your destiny so don’t act like you’re better than them. I’m from a country that is basically a shithole but I live in Canada and I appreciate it.

I suppose we should all be very thankful the storks that flew us in didn't accidentally deliver us to south africa huh.
Not because our superior ancestors had their shit together, or what IQ tests say or whatever...

That would have been messed up. I really like Ping as a commentator. At the very least, with Ping, you get less Rashad.

Just another drunk pommie tourist, nothing new to see here.

He came back the next day and spat on the corner.

True story

do you know how people get mugged? BY SURPRISE. people don't walk up to you and ask for your money unless they have a gun.

if you don't have a gun, you catch people off guard.

i didn't realize pro fighters were super heroes who are never caught slippin'

you're the one who lives in a fantasy world. look how people get killed in prison, 2 guys, 1 guy initiates a tackle, and the the other guy begins kicking him in the head. you realize MIKE TYSON was a mugger right?

it's not rocket science, and you don't have to "train". all you have to do is KNOW WHAT TO DO AND THEN HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT.

for sure, the pro fighter can win, just like anyone can, but it ain't as easy as you think it is.

you are a retard if you think you have to train day in and day out in order to take advantage of someone YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ADVANTAGE ON.

you underestimate the intelligence of criminals, and that's exactly why they fuck people like you up.
Pro fighters tend to have good balance and don't frequently slip on puddles. Or maybe I'm a superhero because I've not slipped on puddles? Should I start looking for spider bites?

How the fuck are prison murders related to anything here whatsoever? When was Mike Tyson a mugger? Oh right, when he was a kid.

"You don't have to train" LMAO.

You wouldn't know anything about intelligence if it came up and took a shit on you, so I'm not surprised you're fetishizing low-life scum who have to resort to mugging random people on the streets.

Has anyone said 'Khabib would have just paid them to do push ups' yet?

What a pussy. Lee Murray would have ended the story like this:

"That’s when I got stabbed. I got stabbed in the head first. I thought it was a punch. When I felt the blood coming down my face, I just wiped the blood and just continued to fight. Next, I looked down at my chest and blood was literally shooting out of my chest. I looked down, and I knew I had been stabbed in the heart by the way the flow of the blood was coming out of my chest. It was literally flying out of my chest like a yard in-front of me." - https://www.mmaweekly.com/murray-goes-into-detail-about-stabbing

I'd never go to one of those shithole countries, this is the shit that happens.

Eh, I'd rather go to SA then 100 Mile House, Williams Lake, PG, Terence, etc etc.

Both of you are dicks.

2. To the first guy, you won the genetic lottery by not being born in Africa and being one of those awful creepy homeless people. That could just as easily have been your destiny so don’t act like you’re better than them..
wait so you are saying if you are born in africa you have to be a homeless criminal? way to stereotype !

you are making excuses for bad behavior, while there are also good people in africa, so why arent they being bad? dont be stupid

if guy #1 isnt robbing people and being a criminal and guy #2 is robbing people and being a criminal than guy #1 IS BETTER.... #logic

I suppose we should all be very thankful the storks that flew us in didn't accidentally deliver us to south africa huh.
Not because our superior ancestors had their shit together, or what IQ tests say or whatever...

Right? Non-robbers, non-murderers, non-crackheads with homes and jobs are automatically better than robbing, murdering, homeless crackheads.

Dude is a shertard. "If your life was entirely different, you might have turned out differently." Umm, yeah? And? No point in playing 'what if'.

Back