Michael Bisping Almost Killed in South Africa

<28>

Iz normal

The same would've happened in any US city lol and a lot of Canadian cities are getting that bad too
This is not false. I live in a fairly small town and now a days a lot of people are afraid to walk the streets down town at night because of being accosted by drunk homeless people, it's actually pretty bad.

I've had a few incidents walking to the liquor store with chicks but I honestly don't see what the fear is about, lol. Yeah there's usually 5 or 6 of begging for money then talking shit when you say no but these idiots are always so drunk and fucked up they can barely move so if you call them on there bluff and they know you aren't scared they back down in a hurry like the little bitches they are.

I'm not even a very big guy but I'm fearless and know how to fight as do most dudes around here so unless you are a lone female I really don't see what's so terrifying about these moron's.

Both of you are dicks.

1. I’m from Toronto and BC is awesome and a wonderful place to live.

2. To the first guy, you won the genetic lottery by not being born in Africa and being one of those awful creepy homeless people. That could just as easily have been your destiny so don’t act like you’re better than them. I’m from a country that is basically a shithole but I live in Canada and I appreciate it.
I agree BC is the shit but if you look at my previous response my town is quickly turning into this type of shithole since it has turned into a hotbed for homeless people from all over in the last few years.

Or Japanese ppl have too much pride to get to the homeless level n beg others for money.

What I heard Japanese do have is African migrants preying on tourists

You misunderstand me.

In Toronto homeless people are mentally ill drug addicts, and these people exist everywhere In the world. People with fried brains who sled medicate with drugs.

Lion had nothing on those hyenas.

Welcome to the jungle. Or savannas or whatever..

When Bisping was champ he avoided all top 10 contenders for a year and a half. Doesn’t surprise me at all that he avoided 15 bums for 10 minutes.

This happens in every country

Except maybe Switzerland lmfao
Reading through this thread, it's a bit embarrassing to realize how sheltered my existence as a Finnish person actually is and has been for my entire life.

Many Finns consistently use alcohol with absolute reckless abandon, getting themselves blackout drunk every other weekend without having to make any sort of premeditative plans for getting themselves home safely, females included.

The threat of street violence is such a statistically marginal phenomenon that people here don't even consider it a thing, even in the capital city of Helsinki. There are specific areas of the city - mainly a few of the major parks - that one would naturally avoid during the night time, but other than that, you would have to be extremely unlucky to come across trouble or any sort of danger even if you're walking by yourself stumbling all around the place.

If you want to know something interesting. I knew a Japanese girl who claimed that there were absolutely no homeless people in Japan. I said it’s impossible there are homeless people everywhere.

My sister went to Japan and said she saw not one homeless person, not one crazy drug addict on the corner.

Which makes me think they euthanize them or make them disappear.

Not true. They sleep in tents in the park. I saw them but they are not wandering the streets. Also had a chick with horrible acne that may have been a junkie grab my arm and say shit in Japanese. I assume she was a hooker and offering sex but fucked if I know.

Source: Michael Bisping, Believe You Me podcast.

“It is beautiful by day, at night the freaks come out and it is a very, very dangerous place.”

“We go out for a Chinese meal, I don’t like Chinese but whatever… We end up having a few drinks. I get back, it’s like three o clock in the morning and the uber driver drops me off at a four-way cross street not by my hotel, and he says ‘your hotel is over there’, so I get out the car and the uber driver drives off and I don’t know which way to go.”

. . .

“All the while, I may have been stumbling slightly, and staring at my phone which is a giveaway, I’m on my apps.’ He says, ‘Im stumbling around a little bit and all of a sudden low and behold, the freaks came out, the thieves came out, the muggers, the nasty f***ing criminal b****rds…before I knew it, I was surrounded by 10 to 15 homeless people begging for money and then they started getting kind of nasty.”

. . .

“I start raising my voice saying ‘stay the f**k back.”

“At this point now, because my defences are up, I’m trying to be big, just like a lion in the jungle puffs out his mane… I’m puffing out my chest and I’m trying to look as scary as possible so these motherf**kers don’t make a move.”

. . .

“If you want to go home, give me your wallet.”
giphy.gif

. . .

“Two f*cking guys jump out looking wasted, more wasted then me, very glossy eyes... they start screaming ‘get in the car, get in the car.”

. . .

“If I get in this car, I’m a dead man, simple as that because they are gonna kill me or rob me and leave me for dead.”

. . .

“I’m backing up, there was a little opening and I just f***ing ran. They didn’t chase much, and I ran down the street and low and behold there was my f***ing hotel.”
giphy.gif

At this point now, because my defences are up, I’m trying to be big, just like a lion in the jungle puffs out his mane

<GSPWoah><36>

a foreigner, alone, 3 am, stumbling drunk, obviously lost, not paying attention, on a smart phone

Bisping goat mark

I remember bisping telling a story of how he almost drowned in Hawaii. Now this?

Piss poor situational awareness while in unfamiar places. Fuckin drunk moron.

Source: Michael Bisping, Believe You Me podcast.

“It is beautiful by day, at night the freaks come out and it is a very, very dangerous place.”

“We go out for a Chinese meal, I don’t like Chinese but whatever… We end up having a few drinks. I get back, it’s like three o clock in the morning and the uber driver drops me off at a four-way cross street not by my hotel, and he says ‘your hotel is over there’, so I get out the car and the uber driver drives off and I don’t know which way to go.”

. . .

“All the while, I may have been stumbling slightly, and staring at my phone which is a giveaway, I’m on my apps.’ He says, ‘Im stumbling around a little bit and all of a sudden low and behold, the freaks came out, the thieves came out, the muggers, the nasty f***ing criminal b****rds…before I knew it, I was surrounded by 10 to 15 homeless people begging for money and then they started getting kind of nasty.”

. . .

“I start raising my voice saying ‘stay the f**k back.”

“At this point now, because my defences are up, I’m trying to be big, just like a lion in the jungle puffs out his mane… I’m puffing out my chest and I’m trying to look as scary as possible so these motherf**kers don’t make a move.”

. . .

“If you want to go home, give me your wallet.”

. . .

“Two f*cking guys jump out looking wasted, more wasted then me, very glossy eyes... they start screaming ‘get in the car, get in the car.”

. . .

“If I get in this car, I’m a dead man, simple as that because they are gonna kill me or rob me and leave me for dead.”

. . .

“I’m backing up, there was a little opening and I just f***ing ran. They didn’t chase much, and I ran down the street and low and behold there was my f***ing hotel.”
Pings just being modest he would have killed all 15 men with his bare hands actually only one
One bare hand

Lol almost killed because a bunch of drunk homeless people braced him in hopes that he's a pussy and gives them his money. Good thing this brave fighter knew how to run.

Here's a real OG UFC fighter:
383f5bf8350842d68029ba96997d51c1.jpg

20 people (some with knives) tried to rob him in Spain, he beat them all up and they went to the police and complained that they were assaulted LOL.

Last edited:
Lol almost killed because a bunch of drunk homeless people braced him in hopes that he's a pussy and gives them his money. Good thing this brave fighter knew how to run.

Here's a real OG UFC fighter:
383f5bf8350842d68029ba96997d51c1.jpg

20 people tried to rob him in Spain, he beat them all up and they went to the police and complained that they were assaulted LOL.
Haha, didn't expect to see a picture of Tony Halme in this thread. RIP btw.

The story is more or less true by the way, though the amount of assailants was closer to 10 than 20, and Halme didn't beat all of them up - just 4 of them - which scared off the rest.

Dude had his ear partially ripped off during the altercation as he was hit with a metal pipe to the head.

Lesnar totally swaggerjacked Halme aswell, proof:
katja_ja_toni_halme.jpg

True ... Batman, Jackie Chan, John Wick (withiut the guns) ... just not realistic.

No amount of fighting skills can help you beat 10 plus adult males trying to kill you.

hell, 2 guys who cooperate and work well together i'd put money on them being able to not only beat but kill most pro fighters.

i don't think many people understand how it is because of all the youtube fights where 1 bout it guy flatlines a bunch of pussies.

but 2 guys who want to kill you will most likely kill you unless you have a weapon, no matter how big you are or how much fighting you know.

Back