Michael Bisping Almost Killed in South Africa

If you want to know something interesting. I knew a Japanese girl who claimed that there were absolutely no homeless people in Japan. I said it’s impossible there are homeless people everywhere.

My sister went to Japan and said she saw not one homeless person, not one crazy drug addict on the corner.

Which makes me think they euthanize them or make them disappear.
Soylent Green is people!

If you want to know something interesting. I knew a Japanese girl who claimed that there were absolutely no homeless people in Japan. I said it’s impossible there are homeless people everywhere.

My sister went to Japan and said she saw not one homeless person, not one crazy drug addict on the corner.

Not too many terrorist killings in Japan either, hmmmm maybe they're onto something.

Mike perry would understand those people

Source: Michael Bisping, Believe You Me podcast.

“It is beautiful by day, at night the freaks come out and it is a very, very dangerous place.”

“We go out for a Chinese meal, I don’t like Chinese but whatever… We end up having a few drinks. I get back, it’s like three o clock in the morning and the uber driver drops me off at a four-way cross street not by my hotel, and he says ‘your hotel is over there’, so I get out the car and the uber driver drives off and I don’t know which way to go.”

. . .

“All the while, I may have been stumbling slightly, and staring at my phone which is a giveaway, I’m on my apps.’ He says, ‘Im stumbling around a little bit and all of a sudden low and behold, the freaks came out, the thieves came out, the muggers, the nasty f***ing criminal b****rds…before I knew it, I was surrounded by 10 to 15 homeless people begging for money and then they started getting kind of nasty.”

. . .

“I start raising my voice saying ‘stay the f**k back.”

“At this point now, because my defences are up, I’m trying to be big, just like a lion in the jungle puffs out his mane… I’m puffing out my chest and I’m trying to look as scary as possible so these motherf**kers don’t make a move.”

. . .

“If you want to go home, give me your wallet.”

. . .

“Two f*cking guys jump out looking wasted, more wasted then me, very glossy eyes... they start screaming ‘get in the car, get in the car.”

. . .

“If I get in this car, I’m a dead man, simple as that because they are gonna kill me or rob me and leave me for dead.”

. . .

“I’m backing up, there was a little opening and I just f***ing ran. They didn’t chase much, and I ran down the street and low and behold there was my f***ing hotel.”
wtf is he doing in South Africa? filming a movie?

Remember Urijah Fabers Bali story that shit was crazy when Faber tells it you can tell he was having a flashback lol they came at him with knives and I think he actually got cut too and out ran them.

Source: Michael Bisping, Believe You Me podcast.

“I’m backing up, there was a little opening and I just f***ing ran.

That's the only smart thing to do in these kind of situations.

wtf is he doing in South Africa? filming a movie?

Remember Urijah Fabers Bali story that shit was crazy when Faber tells it you can tell he was having a flashback lol they came at him with knives and I think he actually got cut too and out ran them.
Source?

Ping may be a beast but against 10 plus people even Pico Jones would get fucked.

True ... Batman, Jackie Chan, John Wick (without the guns) ... just not realistic.

No amount of fighting skills can help you beat 10 plus adult males trying to kill you.

Last edited:
That's why you dont go to 4th world countries

Bisping - 1, homeless dudes - 15.

Anyone who's been to South Africa knows this story is true. That place is SCARY at night.

I spent a summer there doing an internship for my university in Cape Town.

I was mugged at gunpoint my first day there, swear to God. Fuck that place.

Glad he got out of that in one peice.

Or Japanese ppl have too much pride to get to the homeless level n beg others for money.

What I heard Japanese do have is African migrants preying on tourists

Back