Michael Bisping Almost Killed in South Africa

Didn’t have any issues.
I lived in Cape Town for 10 years. Never really had any issues either, other than one gunpoint robbery that was pretty much down to my own stupidity. But I still wouldn't get out of a taxi downtown at 3am without knowing where I was. It's just asking for trouble.

If you want to know something interesting. I knew a Japanese girl who claimed that there were absolutely no homeless people in Japan. I said it’s impossible there are homeless people everywhere.

My sister went to Japan and said she saw not one homeless person, not one crazy drug addict on the corner.

Which makes me think they euthanize them or make them disappear.
They got a big ocean right there

If you want to know something interesting. I knew a Japanese girl who claimed that there were absolutely no homeless people in Japan. I said it’s impossible there are homeless people everywhere.

My sister went to Japan and said she saw not one homeless person, not one crazy drug addict on the corner.

I've seen homeless people in Japan, they f**king stink of piss.

Gross.

Wouldn’t be a ping story without an unnecessary dig at something that is really unrelated to the story...poor Chinese food

Mike perry would understand those people

It was in Africa, bro. Mike Perry probably was one of those ppl. Just chillin in the motherland.

Bisping has a flair for drama. We got his almost-killed story and for his latest drama he removes his fake eye. What's next?

There are homeless people in Japan - many in Osaka and Tokyo. But, the government makes active plans/efforts to keep them out of the public eye. They've already started closing off some large public parks (literally walling them off) and running out the homeless people there in preparation for the (foreign) press arrival to cover the Olympics next year.

Jarl

Fucking KALIB STARNES that shit!!!

So not being black (african) is winning the genetic lottery? Ok, there Goebbels!!
220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1968-101-20A%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

PS you might want to look up what "genetic" means.....or maybe you do know and if so heil twitler and shit
The "genetic" lottery is a strange term here for sure, but i think he meant it in regards to being lucky for not being born somewhere, where the likelihood of growing up to be a criminal is higher in comparison to other places.

Back