Michael Bisping Almost Killed in England

Dude, who caaaaares??? Why do people say this so much? It’s like people expect posters to use the search function every time they have an interest in getting a conversation started. You’re more than welcome not to click on the thread if you’ve “already seen this thread before.”

because there was a thread made not long before this one that was trending in the top of the threads on this forum at the very time this thread was made you muppet.

My old nieghbor killed an intruder trying to break in, then wounded the 2nd intruder and the 2nd wounded intruder got charged with murder. If youre doing a robbery especially an armed robbery, and the home owner kills one of them, the survivor of the 2 man criminal team, they get charged with the murder. While the home owner gets justified homicide. But he had to go to counseling and everything. He just ended up having to sell the house. The house was just idk, ruined by that robbery.

You made it seem like it just happened. I dont give a fuck about something that happened in 1996. Fuck you and your clickbait.

because there was a thread made not long before this one that was trending in the top of the threads on this forum at the very time this thread was made you muppet.
I get that. But cut the guy a break for not wanting to use the search function just to make a thread that you could have easily ignored. Instead you come in here to try n make the dude feel stupid. Just keep it movin bruh

Dude, who caaaaares??? Why do people say this so much? It’s like people expect posters to use the search function every time they have an interest in getting a conversation started. You’re more than welcome not to click on the thread if you’ve “already seen this thread before.”
She's just mad a Conor thread got bumped to page 2 to make room for this one

While these rappers and sports star cucks pretend to be gangsters, Bisping actually is.

Dude's just mad a Conor thread got bumped to page 2 to make room for this one
Hahahaha. Makes sense. When people say this it boggles my mind. Like the dudes just interested in putting something out there. For some Sherdoggers to expect every poster to use the search function just to find out if the information is already out there or not is ridiculous, but they all feel the need to come in here trying to make OP feel stupid. Like keep it movin people. You have nothing to contribute to the conversation so why bother?

Hahahaha. Makes sense. When people say this it boggles my mind. Like the dudes just interested in putting something out there. For some Sherdoggers to expect every poster to use the search function just to find out if the information is already out there or not is ridiculous, but they all feel the need to come in here trying to make OP feel stupid. Like keep it movin people. You have nothing to contribute to the conversation so why bother?
And they bump the thread by replying so they only end up making themselves angrier lol. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya

And they bump the thread by replying so they only end up making themselves angrier lol. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya
Yeah it’s pretty ridiculous. But that’s kind of on par with the times of 2020. Everybody feels like they’re important n their opinion matters. Just like they’re free to come in here and shit on OP, OP is free to make the 50th thread on whatever the hell he wants.

I get that. But cut the guy a break for not wanting to use the search function just to make a thread that you could have easily ignored. Instead you come in here to try n make the dude feel stupid. Just keep it movin bruh

lol

no mate I made a joke.

as I said IT WAS TRENDING AT THE TOP OF THE UFC FORUM PAGE SO HE DIDN’T EVEN NEED TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. That spell it out for you seeing as you missed it the first time I said it?

lol

i think TS was WELL AWARE of the other thread but thought he could make one with a click bait title to get some attention.

So stop making yourself look like a goose and go do your homework

Crazy story. Would Bisping lie about such a thing? Maybe he added a few details to spice it up.

Crazy story.

Pics or it didn't happen though.

Crazy if true. But, I think every other, other person has a fucked up near death story. Definitely, not as extreme or as elaborate as this tale, but something pretty frightening. Given, how many people (especially women and young folk) go missing I wouldn't doubt everything. Also, fact is sometimes stranger than fiction.

thought this would be about his first fight with Hendo.

Confusing the doorbell wire for the phone is pretty far fetched.

Excerpt below; link to full story at end

death.jpg

What do you do when evil comes knocking at your door?

The Night I Was Almost Murdered

By Michael Bisping

I’d moved out of the family home in April [1996]. I was seventeen, earning some money, and after growing up in a noisy house of eight, I couldn’t wait to have a place all to myself. I’d found a fully furnished apartment for 67 quid a week (about $85). It was well on the edge of town, right next to the woodlands and furnished with funky plastic furniture from the 1980s but, hey, 67 quid a week.

While everyone else who lived in Bawdlands (no “Street,” no “Lane,” just “Bawdlands”) entered their home via the main street, the only way in — or out of — my apartment was via a back alley behind a greengrocer’s.

The back/front door opened into a vestibule. To the right was a slender, rectangular kitchen area which was separated from the living room by a very 80s-style door — clear glass held in a wooden frame. From the living room you could take the Mount Everest of steep staircases to the upstairs bathroom and bedroom.

Like any seventeen-year-old kid would, I thought the place was fantastic. I didn’t consider that entering via a dark alleyway could be in any way unsafe. I didn’t care how dark the yard outside my door was. I didn’t think about how low to the ground the bedroom window stood.

Why would it occur to me that having only one way in — one way out — could be so dangerous?

The unthinkable happened at 11:45 p.m. on a Saturday night in mid-July.

Cont...

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/01/ufc-michael-bisping-recalls-night-almost-murdered-in-new-book

Related: Michael Bisping Almost Killed in South Africa
You just gonna release his book bit by bit?

Back