Michael B. Jordan Is PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive 2020

Surprised Jason Momoa didn’t get it. Still, Micheal B. Jordan is one of the better picks compared to, say, Blake Shelton or John Legend.
You're really gonna sit here and try to downplay Blake Shelton? He has been sexy since high school when he had the Jeffery Dahlmer look down to a T! With a pimp mullet I might add!
rs_634x971-151115125239-634.blake-shelton-highschool.cm.111515.jpg

He’s in fantastic shape. Should have been brought back to be black panther. 9.8/10 body, 8.6/10 face.

I don’t think he would be my pick, but most women would bang.

last white guy was blake shelton in 2017.
<Ellaria01>
so the Last white guy they picked was a 7.5/10 “useful around the house” type..

That’s more annoying than this pick. Ed Sheeren as the white rock star is more offensive, because as a parent of teenage girls you just realize that it pushes an image that NO white guys are sexy. He’s not attractive to girls, at all, even while being the chosen “star.” It’s a little suspicious.

I thought this guy just died recently??

wasnt he the black panther guy??

I thought this guy just died recently??

wasnt he the black panther guy??
Michael played the villain in Black Panther. The actor who played the title role and died is Chadwick Boseman.

I can smell the black insecurity coming off you. I never said nothing racist, I said the only time I’ve heard any women mention him were black.

I haven’t heard a girl of any other race say he’s attractive, he might be attractive but he’s nothing special and not deserving of sexiest man alive. It’s all political social justice propaganda.

You're tripping. Every single girl I know think he's a hot actor and was ripped in Creed (FYI - I'm neither white or black.)

You're tripping. Every single girl I know think he's a hot actor and was ripped in Creed (FYI - I'm neither white or black.)
Haven’t heard no one say that. It’s only because of social justice that he won

What about sexiest Woman Alive 2020? Is that even still allowed to say? Or are they still looking for some transgender, black, fat chick(or all combined) to educate us about what we should like now?

I read somewhere that many have turned down that honor because People attaches responsibility to the "award".

The guys they want to chose are normally too busy to go along with them

What about sexiest Woman Alive 2020? Is that even still allowed to say? Or are they still looking for some transgender, black, fat chick(or all combined) to educate us about what we should like now?
Easily Catriona Gray

The lemon head mascot looks more normal, This Chrissy chick looks like a thai ladyboy on bloat
GettyImages-1036424074.jpg
giphy.gif

8edc5182dc36fb923bfecd1e24e93865.jpg

a human Gumby, bendable into any shape

Just try and imagine driving by this every morning...
3dd86f90-b7f0-11ea-956e-30ed1834126b

So brave!
jari-jones_crop1593300780970.jpg_780025141.jpg

Back