Michael B. Jordan Is PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive 2020

Not saying he isn’t attractive but him being considered “sexiest man alive” is only because of social justice and anti racism propaganda. If you knew anything it’s mainly his race of women that finds him attractive however I’m sure some of other races think he’s attractive for a black guy but not the sexiest man alive, be realistic.

I haven’t heard or seen 1 woman drool over him.
Post a shirtless pic of him on your social media and ask girls if they think he's hot. I'll wait for the results...
Watch a movie of his with a girl, if you get laid that night realise she's picturing him when her eyes are closed.

You continue to spout racist shit.

Post a shirtless pic of him on your social media and ask girls if they think he's hot. I'll wait for the results...
Watch a movie of his with a girl, if you get laid that night realise she's picturing him when her eyes are closed.

You continue to spout racist shit.
It’s not racist, it’s all political, it’s a social justice move which is why 4 of the last 5 guys have been black when really no one ever even heard women talk about them. There’s attractive guys in ever movie you watch dummy, which is why their actors. The guys nothing special.

Never really found him that good looking, I think ladies love his lips.
Zayn Malik is way better looking
fzV5t72.gif

didnt that rag pick john legend last year?
wow, they love black guys don't they.
at least the queers who make these picks.
<20>

It’s not racist, it’s all political, it’s a social justice move which is why 4 of the last 5 guys have been black when really no one ever even heard women talk about them. There’s attractive guys in ever movie you watch dummy, which is why their actors. The guys nothing special.
Lol you are getting so upset about a magazine determining an attractive man. Of course there's attractive men in every movie but YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAID ONLY BLACK WOMEN FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE which clearly is not true.
He is considered a pretty popular actor.

So if they had picked a white guy, should we say it's not fair because only white people find him attractive? That's exactly what you said with him and black women.

Jesus are you from some small ass redneck town? Your last girl leave you for a black man? Why does this upset you so much? Do you need a hug?

his wife has a head like the lemonhead live action mascot. I think ASAP rocky is considered more handsome by women.
lemonhead_mascot_3x2.jpg
The lemon head mascot looks more normal, This Chrissy chick looks like a thai ladyboy on bloat
GettyImages-1036424074.jpg

Never really found him that good looking, I think ladies love his lips.
Zayn Malik is way better looking
Micheal B Jordan is nicer and not stuck up like that Zayn kid.
Micheal B Jordan is a down to earth humble kid with no ego at all, he still lives with his parents

Lol you are getting so upset about a magazine determining an attractive man. Of course there's attractive men in every movie but YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAID ONLY BLACK WOMEN FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE which clearly is not true.
He is considered a pretty popular actor.

So if they had picked a white guy, should we say it's not fair because only white people find him attractive? That's exactly what you said with him and black women.

Jesus are you from some small ass redneck town? Your last girl leave you for a black man? Why does this upset you so much? Do you need a hug?
I can smell the black insecurity coming off you. I never said nothing racist, I said the only time I’ve heard any women mention him were black.

I haven’t heard a girl of any other race say he’s attractive, he might be attractive but he’s nothing special and not deserving of sexiest man alive. It’s all political social justice propaganda.

smh, good grief at blake shelton

clearly, the homosexuals making these choices are at best capricious..
4AUq.gif

at worst downright rambunctious and in need of a spanking.

Joking aside, he's not a bad looking guy. If he was jacked like he was on Creed of Black Panther I can see why

I can smell the black insecurity coming off you. I never said nothing racist, I said the only time I’ve heard any women mention him were black.

I haven’t heard a girl of any other race say he’s attractive, he might be attractive but he’s nothing special and not deserving of sexiest man alive. It’s all political social justice propaganda.
Ahh the old "oh no, I've been called out on my racism so I'll try reversing it" card. Nice try buddy.

Maybe you should broaden your horizons more because dude is sexy af. And plenty women think it.

Maybe a better conversation we should be what men are you attracted to. Maybe deep down it's black men? Pm me,I can tell you some fun experience I've had with bbc.

Would have been better when he was Killmonger. Two years too late

black-panther-killmonger.jpg

Man can't even grow a full beard

michael.jpg

And I know because I can't either. Can't grow the side of my lips down just like him. So if I can't be sexiest man of the year, neither can he.
His face looks jawless like a fish

Back