Michael B. Jordan Is PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive 2020

Subtle thread about homosexuality. Interesting.

Surprised Jason Momoa didn’t get it. Still, Micheal B. Jordan is one of the better picks compared to, say, Blake Shelton or John Legend.

I'd ride him until his dick falls off. I'd leave my wife and wouldn't even think twice.

Reactions: JSN
Maybe to black women not all women. They intentionally used him because of all the woke and BLM oppression shit going on, not because he’s considered attractive. It’s all politics and social justice. Same with John Legend last year.

They just made an all black nfl officials to coach a game.

Announced the next season of a tv show will have more black contestants

A transgender woman won Mrs (whatever it was)

He has a moustache and isn't a basketball player.

I know nothing.

Man can't even grow a full beard

michael.jpg

And I know because I can't either. Can't grow the side of my lips down just like him. So if I can't be sexiest man of the year, neither can he.

There'll never be another white guy winning. The country is gonna be kissing black peoples' asses from now onward, forgetting even other minorities like mexicans or philippinians. This is gonna have the opposite effect of what they're hoping. It's like having different kids and favoring just one of them. It's gonna make the other kids resent the one kid thats getting all the presents.

Hang on, let me put on some music before I read this.

There'll never be another white guy winning. The country is gonna be kissing black peoples' asses from now onward, forgetting even other minorities like mexicans or philippinians. This is gonna have the opposite effect of what they're hoping. It's like having different kids and favoring just one of them. It's gonna make the other kids resent the one kid thats getting all the presents.

The amount of people upset about this is really funny.

Fuck up chin boy lol, Got to go with Anthony Mackee. If the winner must be diversity, but he's to logical for the nut job hollywood.

I have to agree, it’s so obvious. You can’t even see a commercial anymore without a black man being the boss or judge lol. They always put them with white women as couples, you literally never see a white couple anymore in a commercial

Back