MGS5 - Ground Zeroes is now free on Steam with preorder for Phantom Pain

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
MGSV_Ground_Zeroes_boxart.jpg

Over a year ago I predicted this was gonna happen, being free to preorderers. Charging $30 for those suckers wanting to pay. It's an awesome demo.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/287700/

Its free on Games For Gold on Xbox also
Downloaded but havent played it yet
Never played an MGS game before
Time to see what all the fuss is about

Wait, it's not part of the final game?

Wasn't gonna preorder or pay full price for it anyway so no hard feelings. I only paid 20 for it on PS3 and it came with Peace Walker HD so I actually just bought that and GZ was free anyway. But I do feel bad for those who bought GZ on steam.

Good news for those who held out and were planning on buying Phantom Pain anyway. I bought it back when it was 30$ and I honestly thought it was overpriced, but I said fuck it, its MGS. I bought GZ on the summer sale too for PC for 5$. Man that game is so damn well optimized.

It's free this month on Xbone and it was free about 2 months ago on PSN. If you haven't played it by now, there's really no excuse. Great little prequel.

Is this game only one mission or did I do something wrong here?
I put the rescued prisoners on the helicopter and then it went to a cutscene and now the final credits are playing
What the hell?
People paid 30 dollars for one mission?

Is this game only one mission or did I do something wrong here?
I put the rescued prisoners on the helicopter and then it went to a cutscene and now the final credits are playing
What the hell?
People paid 30 dollars for one mission?

Yes.

Back