MGK VS Eminem

InexperiencedDimwittedGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

“Talks tough but pays for security”

“Being older and talking like he’s in his 20’s”

About how Em got him blackballed at 45 because he was mad about something MGK said about him.

About how Em got legit mad over a joke

About him acting like a thug but he actually lives in luxury. “Last time you saw 8 Mile was on a treadmill”

About how Em was scared to talk to Rihanna

About how he earned his way on his own without help from Dr. Dre, etc.

MGK’s attacks were over real instances. Em’s were just basic disses.

Most of those aren't personal at all. You're old, you're rich, etc. Generic insults.

Crying about being blackballed is not exactly a good diss. Looks worse on him, begging Eminem to make him famous.

Em has done 4 songs with Rihanna and probably fucked her, the line about being scared of her doesn't make sense.

Em responds directly to MGKs best lines with better ones. That's how you do a diss record.

"Rihanna just hit me on a text, last night I left hickeys on her neck"

"I'm 45 and still outselling you"

Was watchin' 8 Mile on my NordicTrack
Realized I forgot to call you back
Here's that autograph for your daughter, I wrote it on a Starter cap

"I'm with the Doc still
But this idiot's boss pops pills and tells him he's got skills
But, Kells, the day you put out a hit's the day Diddy admits
That he put the hit out that got Pac killed"

Did we travel back to September when this was still a thing?

Most of those aren't personal at all. You're old, you're rich, etc. Generic insults.

Crying about being blackballed is not exactly a good diss. Looks worse on him, begging Eminem to make him famous.

Em has done 4 songs with Rihanna and probably fucked her, the line about being scared of her doesn't make sense.

Em responds directly to MGKs best lines with better ones. That's how you do a diss record.

"Rihanna just hit me on a text, last night I left hickeys on her neck"

"I'm 45 and still outselling you"

Was watchin' 8 Mile on my NordicTrack
Realized I forgot to call you back
Here's that autograph for your daughter, I wrote it on a Starter cap

"I'm with the Doc still
But this idiot's boss pops pills and tells him he's got skills
But, Kells, the day you put out a hit's the day Diddy admits
That he put the hit out that got Pac killed"
Those weren’t true though. He didn’t really give her a signed cap. That was just a clever line.

Em going behind the scenes to get MGK blackballed is worse than HomerThompson emailing Crave to cry about getting his feelings hurt.

He did have some good replies, but they were just words. MGK brought up real things.

I’m not saying MGK is better, that’s ridiculous, but I think MGK’s song was better.

I could roll with MGK’s, I wouldn’t listen to Eminem’s outside of this context.

I liked the beat more on Rap Devil, and MGK had more scathing lines; like Em trying to blackball him and shelf his records.

But Em's retort was so technically sound that MGK has no business trying to even respond.

I liked the beat more on Rap Devil, and MGK had more scathing lines; like Em trying to blackball him and shelf his records.

But Em's retort was so technically sound that MGK has no business trying to even respond.
I agree.

I just want to take a moment and applaud your abilities to read. A++ poster here
I just got around to listening to the Macarena.....Here's my opinion of it. <36>

MGK is basically dog shit. He doesn't even compete at Eminem's level.

Makes Shady’s response even more amusing when you consider how many people that thought he won still felt he kinda mailed it in. I think Marshall did it this way on purpose, there’s a lot of subtlety in his response including the ‘flippant’ and almost ‘obtuse’ aspects of it.

To be fair, Em has at least 1 interview I saw out there where he shrugged and gave the kid mild props for a couple of solid lines. He said the track was a solid attempt.

Both of their tracks were god awful IMO.

guys with higher pitch /nasally voices shouldnt be rapping.

Those weren’t true though. He didn’t really give her a signed cap. That was just a clever line.

Em going behind the scenes to get MGK blackballed is worse than HomerThompson emailing Crave to cry about getting his feelings hurt.

He did have some good replies, but they were just words. MGK brought up real things.

I’m not saying MGK is better, that’s ridiculous, but I think MGK’s song was better.

I could roll with MGK’s, I wouldn’t listen to Eminem’s outside of this context.

Wow. You must be extremely young if you don't get the starter cap line.

What's worse is hitting on your favorite rapper's 15 year old daughter and then crying that his radio station doesn't play your music.

I don't understand you saying "just words" since they spoke about the same topics. Em took MGK's best lines and reversed them on him with way better lyrics. They arent even on the same level.

And you saying you like the song reveals you're an MGK fan. That's the only reason you'd pick him, because no one else agrees with you.

Wow. You must be extremely young if you don't get the starter cap line.

What's worse is hitting on your favorite rapper's 15 year old daughter and then crying that his radio station doesn't play your music.

I don't understand you saying "just words" since they spoke about the same topics. Em took MGK's best lines and reversed them on him with way better lyrics. They arent even on the same level.

And you saying you like the song reveals you're an MGK fan. That's the only reason you'd pick him, because no one else agrees with you.
Dude, I started listening to rap in the early 80’s.

Only one way to settle this.

Come and get some brah
You go by Blaseblah
Your Basic and Lazy
Apathetic and Shady
Easy to Break
I Laugh as you Hate
Use your name like a tissue
You blow me while I diss you
You call me Davis
Your girl calls me captain
She comes to confession
I bless her like a chaplain
You defend Eminem, man
But your logic is thin, Stan
You’re a fanboy kid
Get off my Jim, slim
Stop being shady
It’s time for recovery
Plead temporary insanity
As I put an end to your fuckery.

I feel like the more ghetto ass rappers are more like, "Uhhh...he makes money and fucks bitches, why am I offended by that?"

I mean notice how you don't hear the hardcore ones giving a fuck?

Unlike that sellout snoop and pansy bitches like TI, Em etc
lol Who are the "hardcore" ones ? Jay Z just cut ties with Kanye over his embarrassing ass visit to the White House last week. There is no shortage of rappers that don't like him and have had songs or lyrics about him--The Game, YG, Rick Ross, Chance, Common, Kendrick Lamar, etc.

I like how people keep saying this without actually thinking it through.
There are a lot of guys that I like, or don't mind when they're just a guy I see it at a party, and he's telling me stories about banging hookers and how much money he makes. At that point, he's just a funny/entertaining guy, and I hespect his pimp game....but, I do not want that same guy as the president of the United States.
There's nothing inconsistent about that.

lol why would you people think that a rapper would want Trump as a president? Shit, I found him amusing when he was doing his reality tv show and making fun of Rosie O'Donnel---he became less amusing when he was actually in charge of running shit.

Uhh, because he is also, now running shit as well? Since you so eloquently put it? If Trump puts out a rap, im all IN.

I especially like how you consider Jay Z. Hardcore.....wow...just.....WOW

Last edited:
Back