MGK VS Eminem

I think Eminem won. But then again, the person who responds always sorta has the advantage.

6vcu.gif

White boys.... white boys everywhere.

Maybe they should be rapping about how they check their privilege.
Reported

MGK wins round 1.

Really, what can Em say? Everyone knows he’s technically a better rapper and more successful, so he really had not much to gain by entertaining MGK.

However, MGK’s song sounded better and he brought up more than just generic insults. He brought up real shit, like Em trying to black ball him and him freezing up trying to talk to Rihanna, just to name a few. For those reasons, I gave MGK the nod on this one.

MGK wins round 1.

Really, what can Em say? Everyone knows he’s technically a better rapper and more successful, so he really had not much to gain by entertaining MGK.

However, MGK’s song sounded better and he brought up more than just generic insults. He brought up real shit, like Em trying to black ball him and him freezing up trying to talk to Rihanna, just to name a few. For those reasons, I gave MGK the nod on this one.

MGK's track has the merits you list, but what about Eminem's response was generic?

MGK's track has the merits you list, but what about Eminem's response was generic?
Just typical I’m richer than you, I’m better than you, etc. he didn’t hit MGK with any personal digs. MGK brought personal attack’s that just hit harder.

Just typical I’m richer than you, I’m better than you, etc. he didn’t hit MGK with any personal digs. MGK brought personal attack’s that just hit harder.

Lol what did MGK say that hit harder?

"I'm taller than you" "you're the greatest rapper ever"

Aint no discussion to be had.

Eminem bodied him. and MGK himself said he aint responding.

Off the top of my head......Em did call him a toothpick and a mumble rapper. And something about how he would suck a ballsack to be Em for a second lol.

If one guy is 100x richer and with out a shadow of a doubt a better and more accomplished battle rapper, what exactly is there to battle rap about?

Its like Adrien Boner trying to shit talk Floyd Mayweather. Say whatever you want about him not being able to read and shit, at the end of the day Floyd is in a league of boxing Adrien will never touch, while also being infinitely richer.

Lol what did MGK say that hit harder?

"I'm taller than you" "you're the greatest rapper ever"

“Talks tough but pays for security”

“Being older and talking like he’s in his 20’s”

About how Em got him blackballed at 45 because he was mad about something MGK said about him.

About how Em got legit mad over a joke

About him acting like a thug but he actually lives in luxury. “Last time you saw 8 Mile was on a treadmill”

About how Em was scared to talk to Rihanna

About how he earned his way on his own without help from Dr. Dre, etc.

MGK’s attacks were over real instances. Em’s were just basic disses.

Eminem killed MGK. When MGK dropped rap devil I didnt think em would respond and I really liked it. MGK had a great beat but it was more of a song than a diss track.. guy used autotune lol

Eminem leveled MGK lyrically, not even close. He is on an entirely different level. There is 0 chance MGK won that and I originally thought MGK was going to take it before hearing ems track. Some of the shit he was saying ppl didn't even understand, it was that layered.

"the beard is weird" line from MGK was pretty funny, apart from that Eminem was the clear winner.

I lost respect for slim after he jumped on that whole dissing Trump bandwagon.
So edgy and rebellious

Yeah, because Trump doesn't use his position to "diss" people. Nooooo.. He wouldn't do that...

White boys.... white boys everywhere.

Maybe they should be rapping about how they check their privilege.

I always thought it was weird when Eminem released that diss to Trump and their was this crew of black guys behind him while he's calling Trump a racist. Not saying there is anything wrong with it, it was just weird.

MGK gameplan:

Diss Eminem

Get attention

Drop new album

???

Profit

I feel like the more ghetto ass rappers are more like, "Uhhh...he makes money and fucks bitches, why am I offended by that?"

I mean notice how you don't hear the hardcore ones giving a fuck?

Unlike that sellout snoop and pansy bitches like TI, Em etc
YG has a song Fuck Trump

Off the top of my head......Em did call him a toothpick and a mumble rapper. And something about how he would suck a ballsack to be Em for a second lol.

If one guy is 100x richer and with out a shadow of a doubt a better and more accomplished battle rapper, what exactly is there to battle rap about?

Its like Adrien Boner trying to shit talk Floyd Mayweather. Say whatever you want about him not being able to read and shit, at the end of the day Floyd is in a league of boxing Adrien will never touch, while also being infinitely richer.
That’s what I said earlier. Em was in a more difficult position. MGK had everything to gain from this.

However, Em could have dug a little deeper to find more personal stuff to get him on. His general disses were good, but it always stings more if there is truth to it.

Back