Mginaction question

No problem re: writeup, glad it helped.

The instruction is basically MG showing/teaching his game and I have not seen anything on DLR or deep half guard. Rather, the one thing I recall is them showing a vid on defending deep half and noting that you do not initiate deep half guard but need to know how to defend.

Marcelos guard is 1 leg X guard, X guard and butterfly and that is what the technique vids show for guard.

So given that, I think you have a good point and would say MG is not the best resource for you if you were hoping to use it to develop your current guard style.

Thanks, Marcelo with Braulio would of been a brilliant combination. I would say my style of jiu jitsu is a blend of both guys.

[note: if you end up signing up with them after using the 1 week trial above, in theory I get $25....I don't really care about that but rather am just noting this as full dislosure. Another site was recently spewing out emails promoting MgInAction with a one week trial link and conveniently failed to mention this financial aspect, spinning it like they had cut some exclusive offer for people on their email list, and I found it annoying.]

if you are referring to grapplearts.com then i don't think its fair to say anything negative because you don't know what kind of deal they have going with each other, and maybe stephan is not receiving the $25 for each referrel like a private user such as yourself would get. i say this because it seems like a separately run promotion that is only going till the end of tonight AND there's a promo for it on MG's site itself.

Back