Meyham Miller on Podcast... Seems to be Sane?

BrianC18t

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
For sure his voice is much rougher than 10 years ago but otherwise he seems to be sane sounding for the most part.

Seems like he may be OK? Pretty well spoken really. I sure hope he has his life in order. Always was very entertained by him and a fan but it seemed dicey for a long time!

Thoughts?

Start 2 min in on 1st video.

Last edited:
might finally started taking meds

hopefully he has just gotten older and calmed down naturally

He's probably off whatever he was on that was fucking him up and/or he is on shit he should have been on and wasn't on for years, making him a crazy person.

1 and/or the other.

Sounds ok...

Until he has an "episode" and doesnt

<{outtahere}>

Thats kind of the deal with crazy people. Unless they are completely insane/not funcioning human beings.

He’s probably undergone a ton of councilling, drug rehab and is on meds. Hopefully it lasts too. Seeing someone go downhill so fast is really sad and hits me close to home. Mayhem seemed like a cool dude and I wish him the best

Sounds ok...

Until he has an "episode" and doesnt

<{outtahere}>

Thats kind of the deal with crazy people. Unless they are completely insane/not funcioning human beings.
Yeah if he’s bipolar he’s not always going to be off his rocker hopefully he has it under control but I’m not holding my breath

He’s probably undergone a ton of councilling, drug rehab and is on meds. Hopefully it lasts too. Seeing someone go downhill so fast is really sad and hits me close to home. Mayhem seemed like a cool dude and I wish him the best
This.
One of the most underrated fighters.
Incredibly gifted and intuitive fighter. Always seemingly calm in the ring and in full control; the exact opposite outside.

Fought some of the best to ever lace it up and was always competitive. Tapping a prime Lawler is quite the notch on his belt.

Last edited:
Never did care for him all that much. He was one of those people that desperately wants to be thought of as funny but just has no natural comedic ability so he works very hard at it and fails. He couldn't even be funny on a scripted show where his dialogue was getting written. That being said I hope he has his demons under control, he was really off the deep end for a while there.

He’s always been fine when things are going fine. It’s when things aren’t fine that he spirals out of control. Happy to see that it seems like things have smoothed over, though - hope he can keep his ducks in a row and conquer what’s troubles him in the past. He’s a great guy when he’s on top of things.

Back