Mexicans in the UFC

It's crazy that Cain is "Mexican" and yet someone like Antonio Carvalho (Canadian but son of Portuguese parents) is not portrayed as Portuguese. I guess if portugal had a huge market for UFC things would be different. Dana is messing my head.

01_UFC142Weighins_02b.jpg

Portrayed as Portuguese??? He's not portrayed at all. Who the fuck is he? haha!

Well not really. Anchor babies are when people who are here illegally have babies in the US so they won't deport them because their children are American citizen. Most peoples ancestors were legally allowed into the US.

And whos to say whos allowed onto a mass of land? Did the natives allow the europeans from taking land and destroying their home? The way i see it americans are reaping what they sewed their ancestors came to a new land because they were fed up with their government and wanted new opportunities and guess why mexicans/ hispanics/ latinos come here??? To do what?? Make.....a....better....life....for..their.....FAMILIES. So take that U.S. hows it feel to have people come to "your land" and treat it like its theirs ohhhh bwahahahahaha karma is a wonderful thing aint it

And whos to say whos allowed onto a mass of land? Did the natives allow the europeans from taking land and destroying their home? The way i see it americans are reaping what they sewed their ancestors came to a new land because they were fed up with their government and wanted new opportunities and guess why mexicans/ hispanics/ latinos come here??? To do what?? Make.....a....better....life....for..their.....FAMILIES. So take that U.S. hows it feel to have people come to "your land" and treat it like its theirs ohhhh bwahahahahaha karma is a wonderful thing aint it

Truer words have never been written.

I love how an MMA thread got turned into a PC thing. Freaking Hilarious.

The people who own that land mass say who is allowed there. Or can I just take a shit on your bedroom floor? My family didn't have anything to do with taking away the Native Americans land they came during WWII, but they did it legally and adapted to the culture. That is all anyone asks.

The people who own that land mass say who is allowed there. Or can I just take a shit on your bedroom floor? My family didn't have anything to do with taking away the Native Americans land they came during WWII, but they did it legally and adapted to the culture. That is all anyone asks.
Boy your ignorant did u know when the southern states were mexico they allowed americans to live in "their land" as long as they "adapted to their culture"but of course europeans being europeans that wasnt good enough they had to "own it" themselves and thus they made war with the mexicans. And alot of hispanic immigrants do "adapt" to this culture. And no fool you cant "own" land it belongs only to mother earth the natives believed this thats y they helped the europeans in the beginning BUT the europeans being the piece of shit savages they were stopped giving a fuck so yea......no
And btw i never said anything about you or your family in particular so idk y u said that good for you and your family my parents came here "legally" as well but we dont look down on ppl who choose other methods of getting here the earth isnt owned by anyone

Last edited:
Boy your ignorant did u know when the southern states were mexico they allowed americans to live in "their land" as long as they "adapted to their culture"but of course europeans being europeans that wasnt good enough they had to "own it" themselves and thus they made war with the mexicans. And alot of hispanic immigrants do "adapt" to this culture. And no fool you cant "own" land it belongs only to mother earth the natives believed this thats y they helped the europeans in the beginning BUT the europeans being the piece of shit savages they were stopped giving a fuck so yea......no
And btw i never said anything about you or your family in particular so idk y u said that good for you and your family my parents came here "legally" as well but we dont look down on ppl who choose other methods of getting here the earth isnt owned by anyone

You sound like you have some issues you need to get over with "Europeans" come back when you are in touch with reality

BTW when I said Europeans I meant white people. I figured you weren't smart enough to get that

Yes issues with ignorant simple minded fucks and ummmmmmmm I AM in reality did u not go to school kid? Did you not learn about europeans going and taking advantage of and slaughtering the natives of this land? Go read a book. The reality is europeans, or "white people" as you put it, came to Turtle Island for the same reasons every kind of immigrant comes to "america" now for a new and better life that is one of my points im making if you're too stupid to understand then you cam stay ignorant and stay simple minded and i wasnt talking about all white people when i say european im not simple minded

22muse.xl.jpg

The people who own that land mass say who is allowed there. (If that was the case, then the Native Americans would have never had their land stolen) Or can I just take a shit on your bedroom floor? My family didn't have anything to do with taking away the Native Americans land they came during WWII, but they did it legally and adapted to the culture. That is all anyone asks.

Legally? You mean by the permission of the original intruders. Then they adapted to the culture of these same intruders. That's all you're asking, right? Adapt to the culture of the people who originally refused to adapt to the culture of the Natives.

Edit: Wait, hold up. I was just thinking. You're asking Natives (at least some of who are Natives) to adapt to the culture of intruders who themselves refused to adapt to the culture of the Natives? Now I've heard it all.

Last edited:
Legally? You mean by the permission of the original intruders. Then they adapted to the culture of these same intruders. That's all you're asking, right? Adapt to the culture of the people who originally refused to adapt to the culture of the Natives.
Bro im about to have an ignorance overload his/her bs was just ridiculous

Edit: Wait, hold up. I was just thinking. You're asking Natives (at least some of who are Natives) to adapt to the culture of intruders who themselves refused to adapt to the culture of the Natives? Now I've heard it all.

Thank you

Holy fucking christ you're stupid Ramonorig. Of course you can own land. Do you not own your home. Can i just come in there and do whatever the fuck I want? No, it belongs to you. And a nation belongs to its people because they build cities and homes and streets and what not on top of it. And when you go to a nation you have to follow the laws. And the laws say you need permission to enter. Look, I'm glad my dad came over here because I'm getting a much better life than i would have in Mexico, but that doesn't mean it's okay for people here. People need to be welcomed in and not do whatever the fuck they want and just come in.

And you say this used to be Mexican land (well, speaking of California, where i live) and that it was taken from them? Well you know what, good. It would be be a shithole if the white people didn't take it and the people living here would be sneaking into the US. I'm glad they took it.

Pablo Garza
diego sanchez
cain velasquez
leonard garcia
diaz bros
joey beltran
tito ortiz (retired)
roger huerta (no longer in the ufc though)

they might not be born in mexico, but probably of mexican decent.

You do know that there is a difference between ethnicity and citizenship right?

Maybe aside from Huerta, all of those guys are Americans, who happen to be Hispanic.

Back