Mexicans in the UFC

He didnt get hit on the chin...

975lpd.jpg

Was just fucking around anyway.. His chin isn't to bad but his recovery is awesome.

Mendes is of Portuguese descent.

Wikipedia says;
"Mendes is of Portuguese, Italian, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Serbian, Irish, Cuban and Native American descent."
LOL

A Mexican born in California who cant speak Spanish... MAchida must be Japanese too.

Oye cabron, si quieres dile mexicano, asi para cuando se le inchen los huevos a los gueros y lo quieran sacar, los mande a chingar a su madre cuando les ensene la acta de nacimiento

No kidding. Born in America, lives in America, works in America... But OMG FIRST MEXICAN UFC CHAMP!!! If I was Mexican that would piss me right off

I think the fact that you're NOT Mexican is why is pisses you off.

LOL, Olaf Alonso was born in Oregon!
I guess Chad Mendes must be "Mexican" too...

lol, relax. I thought he was really born in Mexico. It had nothing to do with the last name. I read somewhere that he was born in Ensenada, Baja California but just saw his old Myspace page where he talked about being born and raised in Oregon.

My mistake.

Exactly, Unless yer Native American, we are all immigrants
What if your half Native american and half native Mexican and your family tree has mixed northern with southern bloodlines for centuries?

lol, relax. I thought he was really born in Mexico. It had nothing to do with the last name. I read somewhere that he was born in Ensenada, Baja California but just saw his old Myspace page where he talked about being born and raised in Oregon.

My mistake.

That's ok son.

How can someone who was born in the US and CANT SPEAK SPANISH (Cain, Cruz, Condit, Diaz bros) be called MEXICAN? yeah, delete your account.

Sounds like Spanish to me.

975lpd.jpg

Was just fucking around anyway.. His chin isn't to bad but his recovery is awesome.

Ahh my bad, and i agree.
Although i must admit, Arlovski really has me worried about other fighters loosing their resilience/
We all had to watch his jaw disintegrate:icon_cry2

HAHAHA omg everyone is getting all hellbent on the details and being specific, this is hilarious

The only ones that r the hellbent are the ones that so badly want Cain to stop being proud of his mexican heritage

That anchor baby crap is such a load of bs unless u r native american someone in your family tree was an anchor baby dont b mad.

Well not really. Anchor babies are when people who are here illegally have babies in the US so they won't deport them because their children are American citizen. Most peoples ancestors were legally allowed into the US.

It's crazy that Cain is "Mexican" and yet someone like Antonio Carvalho (Canadian but son of Portuguese parents) is not portrayed as Portuguese. I guess if portugal had a huge market for UFC things would be different. Dana is messing my head.

01_UFC142Weighins_02b.jpg

Back