Mexicans in the UFC

Cains pops works with my dad in salinas, where I'm from, spoke to Cain IN SPANISH ! At his BBQ , he's the one that told me that( my previous post) Drove up to Stockton to my aunts house and went to a local fight where I asked nick if he new Spanish and he said yes , I myself didn't believe him so he started speaking to me in Spanish , felt like a douche after but he was cool about it, and I gives a fuck about condit... BOOM!! Now I ll leave with style ...

fucking liar lol

tumblr_m1xfmh1zT21rnu73mo1_500.jpg

Efrain, but he got kicked out again. At least there was a real mexican tuf winner.

I think him and Escudero have been the only two born in Mexico. Actually, what's the guy's name who was always getting knocked out bruttaly? He had long hair and in one KO, his mouth piece flew out. I think he was born in Mexico too.

The rest mentioned here are Americans of Mexican or Latino descent.

I think him and Escudero have been the only two born in Mexico. Actually, what's the guy's name who was always getting knocked out bruttaly? He had long hair and in one KO, his mouth piece flew out. I think he was born in Mexico too.

Olaf Alonso.

are you talking about the guy mach knocked out in pride?

Paul Herrera
Paul Buentello [ufc 51 to 57
Frank shamrock
Eddie Sanchez
Gilbert Aldana [was half mexican half romainian]

Cain Velasquez is mexican

DEAL WITH IT

Your answer is not simply given. If you mean mexican as in heritage, there is PLENTY of UFC fighter of Mexican heritage, if you mean Mexicans as in geography, then its something different. Obama is black, but are you going to call him a Hawaiin because he was born in hawaii.

That's the one! He was born in Mexico but I thought he got KOed in the UFC for some reason. It was the WEC after all.

On top of not fighting in the UFC he is not of Mexican parents.

Yep, He's the last one left after they cut Escudero and Alex Soto.

Obama is black, but are you going to call him a Hawaiin because he was born in hawaii.

What is Obama then? Kenyan?

pretty sure he means actual Mexicans, not Mexican-Americans for all you people posting Cain/Tito

That anchor baby crap is such a load of bs unless u r native american someone in your family tree was an anchor baby dont b mad.

Exactly, Unless yer Native American, we are all immigrants

LOL, Olaf Alonso was born in Oregon!
I guess Chad Mendes must be "Mexican" too...

Back