Mexicans in the UFC

good amount of hispanic guys

want to see some real mexican warriors come out tho

where you from lustercross, s.texas?

It's funny, all my life I've heard go back to mex because I look and am Mexican, now because these MEXICANS fight in the UFC, now they are accepted as Americans, fuck sherdog, account erased ...

Frustraci

He means literally from Mexico but Cain is representing pretty good (yea his Spanish needs work) but no one is rocking it like him, so let him represent for our nationality

You mean Dana isn't pushing anyone else's heritage to sell tickets and PPV buys like he is with Cain.

Sonnen is a German surname. If Cain is not American, Sonnen is not American either.

Ppl get all stupid and sensitive when heritage, ethnicity, or country of origin is spoken about in sherdog.. Better do our own research and stay away from these melvins.. Te lo advierto amigo

It's funny, all my life I've heard go back to mex because I look and am Mexican, now because these MEXICANS fight in the UFC, now they are accepted as Americans, fuck sherdog, account erased ...

To be fair, we know they don't have anchor babies :p

How can someone who was born in the US and CANT SPEAK SPANISH (Cain, Cruz, Condit, Diaz bros) be called MEXICAN? yeah, delete your account.

Cains pops works with my dad in salinas, where I'm from, spoke to Cain IN SPANISH ! At his BBQ , he's the one that told me that( my previous post) Drove up to Stockton to my aunts house and went to a local fight where I asked nick if he new Spanish and he said yes , I myself didn't believe him so he started speaking to me in Spanish , felt like a douche after but he was cool about it, and I gives a fuck about condit... BOOM!! Now I ll leave with style ...

I feel sorry for any kids you might have. You'll probably waste entire days of theirs bitching and moaning about how rough you had it as a "Mexican" when in reality it was probably a chronic lack of ambition. You fit the bill for situational attribution.

According to the UFC you can slap a Mexico flag behind anyone whose name ends in 'Z' and call them 'Mexican'.

You must be talking about guys who actually live/train in Mexico. Otherwise, Mexican-Americans are a dime a dozen.

A Mexican is always fluent in Spanish, Cain cant properly speakSpanish because, guesswhat, he was born in CALIFORNIA!

IMO should be fluent in Nahuatl not spanish.
Although i do prefer spanish to english, its a beautiful language, just not a native language. Most in my family speak English, Spanish, Nahuatl and Samala.
And we suck at all of them.
When im drunk i mix languages like a child, its terrible.
And i forget words.

Yeah mostly just mexican-americans.

but at least there's even mexican blood in the UFC.

Back