Mexican troops fire tear gas at migrants

You'd have to be bat shit crazy to continue to support forced diversity.

Diversity for the sake of diversity is another way to promote racism. People will always be on the look out for too many white people.
You gotta keep em separated.

Lol, I have no issue with this but the Trump supporters always have to add some BS.

Great movie. I still have inside jokes with my lady straight from this movie. I made her laugh the other way while we were eating fruit. Just looked her straight in the eyes and said “next time the squirrel master ain’t gonna be there for you...and imma want some cocktail...FRUIT!”

Btw if you’ve noticed our comments were removed for “flaming” haha told you. I don’t know about you but I went straight to double dubs while not even posting. Our liberal and astute mods at work..

*Like*

You're a good man, Alex!

They really need to start arresting the people behind this shit.

I'm not angry lol, just bored. The people who often complain about immigration currently are also immigrants themselves and shit on Native Americans constantly.
And look at what happened to the natives when a different people took over their land. It's a good argument to enforce how many and who are allowed to emigrate to the US.

*Like*

You're a good man, Alex!

I also hit her with the “I got some booty” and “killer kill yo”. Of course “I’m Cuban B” along with “right by the beach...boyyyyy” when anyone asks where I’m from. It might be the most quotable movie I’ve ever seen now that I’m thinking about it haha

Thanks for the kind words man, I appreciate it

What happened in this thread? Looks like it was moderated to death

2013-11-27-HUFFNOH8-thumb.jpg

What happened in this thread? Looks like it was moderated to death

Totally not racist, and not white nationalist smelled blood in the water and forgot where they were.

I also hit her with the “I got some booty” and “killer kill yo”. Of course “I’m Cuban B” along with “right by the beach...boyyyyy” when anyone asks where I’m from. It might be the most quotable movie I’ve ever seen now that I’m thinking about it haha

Thanks for the kind words man, I appreciate it

*Like*

America is great because of immigrants homie. Where did your family come from? I take it you aren't Native.

Some ‘immigrants’ have contributed alot more to that greatness than others homie..

Some ‘immigrants’ have contributed alot more to that greatness than others homie..

Which ones? And which ones haven't?

Also how was Nativist sentiment directed towards those groups at the time?

Hell did you ever read about what Benny Franklin (GOAT American fuckboy imo) thought about Germans?

Good.

I'm sorry, find a legal way to get here and I'll welcome whoever gets here. This free for all , rush the border shit though- fuck that. Its time to start cracking down on this shit.

America is great because of immigrants homie. Where did your family come from? I take it you aren't Native.
Immigrants helped make America great at one time. Now they come here to be supported and you know it.

Watch what happens at 1970.

And what happened beforehand? Interesting post regardless. I had no idea Italian immigration was so prevalent post WW2.

They lynched 11 Italians down here and the nation was absolutely fine with it.

A Times editorial the next day vilified Sicilians in general:

These sneaking and cowardly Sicilians, the descendants of bandits and assassins, who have transported to this country the lawless passions, the cut-throat practices, and the oath-bound societies of their native country, are to us a pest without mitigation. Our own rattlesnakes are as good citizens as they...Lynch law was the only course open to the people of New Orleans

Even Teddy was down with the murder.

The contrasting American and Italian attitudes toward the lynchings are perhaps best summarized by Theodore Roosevelt's comment. Roosevelt, then serving on the United States Civil Service Commission, wrote to his sister Anna Roosevelt Cowles on March 21, 1891:

Monday we dined at the Camerons; various dago diplomats were present, all much wrought up by the lynching of the Italians in New Orleans. Personally I think it rather a good thing, and said so

Which ones? And which ones haven't?
I'd start with the ones who anonymously sneak over the border and live in the shadows. They are not helping us. They are leeches and we all are well aware of this fact. It simply doesn't fit your "i'm so virtuous and educated on history" narrative.
It bothers me that you and people like you still refuse to make a distinction between those that come here through proper channels and those that don't. No one cares if a mexican person comes here. We care if they sneak in, leech from us, commit crimes etc etc etc. Why do people have to play dumb, like they don't get this?

The bulk of immigrants in America were cheap labor.

This non-sense about white immigrants building America when the colonies werent even profitable until they started bringing slaves need to go down the toilet. Yes, the founding fathers were white.

Also yes, your ancestors were not the founding fathers, they were poor and persecuted people from shithole (at the time) countries.

Slavery built the colonies, without slaves, latter immigrants came when the colonies were more developed.

Back