Mexican troops fire tear gas at migrants

Well I was going to pile on zeb but it looks like people already took care of it. This poor bastard went full goof TDS a while back. That post was very suspect....I don’t say the c word very often..

Can relate

Half-Baked-Ahh-Yes-Cuban-B.jpg

....sounds to me like the man wants us to take care of his women

man people like you are fucking low iq pieces of shit. The US is increasingly brown whether you like it or not. Sit back, relax and watch it happen.

You will be the minority in a few short years. Haha, less insanely low iq white Christian racists. I can’t wait

What trailer park you from?
This guy takes it seriously.<45>

he must be one of those who pretend cowboy took a dive to hate on Connor. The war room is funnier than the shit show heavies. bork1} <DisgustingHHH>

So much stupidity in the above. First, why should white Americans sit back, relax, and watch our nation become a third world shit hole? Multi-culturalism has been a disaster for every Western nation. Our ancestors pioneered this great nation, only to watch it quickly devolve into something the founders would be ashamed of. Insulting the IQ's of white people is funny, considering we gave you the very technology, free society, and infrastructure, by which you are able to freely insult us.

America is great because of immigrants homie. Where did your family come from? I take it you aren't Native.

Can relate

Half-Baked-Ahh-Yes-Cuban-B.jpg

....sounds to me like the man wants us to take care of his women

*Like*

LMAO I went through my old VHS collection the other day (that's right, I don't Netflix n Chill, I VHS n Fuck) and watched that movie back to back with my wife!

Crazy how little Dave Chappelle was at that time, compared to his present self.

America is great because of immigrants homie. Where did your family come from? I take it you aren't Native.
Native don’t own the land anymore than white peoples. This whole bs about natives being here first dosent mean crap history wise. Look at the multiple migration in Europe’s history. Every country is bound in constant change and some races get wiped out in the process.

Native don’t own the land anymore than white peoples. This whole bs about natives being here first dosent mean crap history wise. Look at the multiple migration in Europe’s history. Every country is bound in constant change and some races get wiped out in the process.

So what are you bitching for lol.

The irony of your username being named after an Irish American and still frothing at your sandy gash about immigrants is hilarious.

So what are you bitching for lol.

The irony of your username being named after an Irish American and still frothing at your sandy gash about immigrants is hilarious.
LOL at this angry cunt. I was agreeing with you. WTF is your problem!? I’m not American either... Check your temper little fella. Just so you know, I’m liberal.

(Legal) Immigrants who took pride in the nation that took them in. (Legal) Immigrants that integrated. The current trend of illegal immigrants waving Mexican flags around isn’t the same.

LOL at this angry cunt. I was agreeing with you. WTF is your problem!? I’m not American either... Check your temper little fella. Just so you know, I’m liberal.
I'm not angry lol, just bored. The people who often complain about immigration currently are also immigrants themselves and shit on Native Americans constantly.

(Legal) Immigrants who took pride in the nation that took them in. (Legal) Immigrants that integrated. The current trend of illegal immigrants waving Mexican flags around isn’t the same.

I can take photos of my Irish in New Orleans books about the absolute hatred the people here had for Irish and the universal disdain the Creole and Carpetbaggers had for the Irish Channel (the neighborhood. It's actually pretty funny. Creole gentleman considered dueling to be honorable but fistfighting to be for men of poor quality and the old holdout of fistfighting to solve differences due to Anglo persecution was brought here as well. There are old clippings like "Blood in the Channel!" And all that stuff)

or the massive hatred of Italians here that led to a mass lynching. I can also take you to some Vietnamese neighborhoods that are still pretty dedicated to their traditional way of life same with Koreans or Chinese.

Hell there's plenty of Mexican neighborhoods with everything still in Spanish I tend to seek out for food.

It took quite awhile for the Irish immigrants to fold into traditional society. Hell the KKK was pretty against them as well, and politicians back in the day threw out tons of propaganda about the unwashed hordes.

Yes they assimilated but in their own way, as all groups do, I live in a massive melting pot. Even the voodoo practicing Haitians folded into the fabric of this city. There are still tons of old orders of the Irish here, I'm trying to get into one. They do massive balls and black tie galas and parades in March.

Fearmongering against immigrants isn't anything new and the rhetoric hasn't changed one lick.

In fact since you're spouting that stupid LEGAL shit.

Today’s Nativists hurl the argument that in the grim years of the Potato Famine, the waves of Irish streaming into America from “coffin ships” or across the Canadian border were not ever officially branded “illegal immigrants.”

On the surface, the assertion is accurate. The term “illegal immigrant” did not exist in the American lexicon of the 19th Century. Back in 2014, the Boston Globe’s Johanna Weiss’s column posed the question about the phrase to Mae Ngai, a Columbia University historian and expert on immigration. Ngai replied, “People are shocked when I say before World War I, there were no green cards, no visas, no quotas, no passports, even. Really, you just showed up. And if you could walk without a limp, and you had $30 in your pocket, you walked right in

This article is quite incredible by the way.
https://www.bostonirish.com/history...nd-‘undocumented’-irish-immigrants-historical

I'm not angry lol, just bored. The people who often complain about immigration currently are also immigrants themselves and shit on Native Americans constantly.
Maybe the recent immigrants complain about the illegals because they went trough the trouble of filing the papers and get processed legally instead of doing line jumping. I’d be pissed too.

fairly certain any sovereign nation has the right to regulate it's borders and intercept those requesting/attempting entry without expressed permission.

I can take photos of my Irish in New Orleans books about the absolute hatred the people here had for Irish and the universal disdain the Creole and Carpetbaggers had for the Irish Channel (the neighborhood. It's actually pretty funny. Creole gentleman considered dueling to be honorable but fistfighting to be for men of poor quality and the old holdout of fistfighting to solve differences due to Anglo persecution was brought here as well. There are old clippings like "Blood in the Channel!" And all that stuff)

or the massive hatred of Italians here that led to a mass lynching. I can also take you to some Vietnamese neighborhoods that are still pretty dedicated to their traditional way of life same with Koreans or Chinese.

Hell there's plenty of Mexican neighborhoods with everything still in Spanish I tend to seek out for food.

It took quite awhile for the Irish immigrants to fold into traditional society. Hell the KKK was pretty against them as well, and politicians back in the day threw out tons of propaganda about the unwashed hordes.

Yes they assimilated but in their own way, as all groups do, I live in a massive melting pot. Even the voodoo practicing Haitians folded into the fabric of this city. There are still tons of old orders of the Irish here, I'm trying to get into one. They do massive balls and black tie galas and parades in March.

Fearmongering against immigrants isn't anything new and the rhetoric hasn't changed one lick.

In fact since you're spouting that stupid LEGAL shit.

This article is quite incredible by the way.
https://www.bostonirish.com/history/2018/‘you-walked-right-’-‘illegal’-and-‘undocumented’-irish-immigrants-historical

Go be drunk in the lounge, I'll see you there.

Maybe the recent immigrants complain about the illegals because they went trough the trouble of filing the papers and get processed legally instead of doing line jumping. I’d be pissed too.
See my above post.

It is estimated that as many as 4.5 million Irish arrived in America between 1820 and 1930. Between 1820 and 1860, the Irish constituted over one third of all immigrants to the United States. In the 1840s, they comprised nearly half of all immigrants to this nation

How many of those 4.5 came here under the immigration laws we currently have? And when millions were stepping off the coffin ships fleeing Anglo accentuated famine they were met with hatred, with rocks and bricks hurled at them as they stepped off those ships. They created Irish neighborhoods, which still hold onto their roots to this day, and generations later they were accepted and loved as an addition to the fabric of the United States.

Back