Mexican troops fire tear gas at migrants

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Haven't heard from these migrants in awhile. I thought they had given up, but apparently they haven't stopped trying to get in the country but rather, the big networks just stopped covering them.

Mexican authorities have been getting tougher on these central Americans trying to cross into Mexico to get to the US

https://news.yahoo.com/troops-fire-gas-migrants-try-storm-mexico-182511976.html

The Central Americans, from the so-called "2020 Caravan" of around 3,500 undocumented migrants, gathered on the Guatemalan side of the Suchiate River at dawn, demanding migration authorities let them continue their journey to the United States.

When authorities did not immediately respond, the migrants began fording the river, which is shallow this time of year.

Mexican troops fired tear gas in an attempt to force them back. Scores of migrants, many with cloths tied around their faces to protect them from the tear gas, pelted the military police guarding the river with large stones, as the latter sheltered behind riot shields.

"Let us through! Put your hands on your hearts," shouted a Honduran migrant named Jorge, who was traveling with his wife and two young children.

24ZSBRZ.png

Trumps been doing really well on the border issue. He finally got Mexico to do their part. By using the threat of tariffs. God Bless the sanity of such a maneuver.

and bc of this wages have gone up. I’m very pleased. Finish that wall. Send the illegals home.

Literal nazis. I blame Trump and his staunch imperialistic approach towards Mexican politicos. And yes, I said politicos to let you know how sensitive I am to the politics there.

"Put your hands on your hearts!"

<{MingNope}>

I guess they heard there’s free healthcare and education....

Good stuff. An invasive force should be met with arms. Globalists want open borders and it’s great to see countries defending themselves. What’s interesting is how Mexico has become a wall in itself as @bobgeese pointed out. Trump played hardball with the Mexicans and they understood they had to shape up.

man people like you are fucking low iq pieces of shit. The US is increasingly brown whether you like it or not. Sit back, relax and watch it happen.

You will be the minority in a few short years. Haha, less insanely low iq white Christian racists. I can’t wait

What trailer park you from?
Mexico is already brown....
it’s like you didn’t follow the story at all and just spouting some stupid shit because you saw trumps face And it short circuited you
Now say I am a trumpster as it’s all you’ve got or some other ad hominem

I hear we are finally sending them back by way of flight twice a week to Guadalajara.

So much stupidity in the above. First, why should white Americans sit back, relax, and watch our nation become a third world shit hole? Multi-culturalism has been a disaster for every Western nation. Our ancestors pioneered this great nation, only to watch it quickly devolve into something the founders would be ashamed of. Insulting the IQ's of white people is funny, considering we gave you the very technology, free society, and infrastructure, by which you are able to freely insult us.
Because he thinks progress demands the entire world leech off the west and he’s only too happy or stupid enough to pay for it.

So much stupidity in the above. First, why should white Americans sit back, relax, and watch our nation become a third world shit hole? Multi-culturalism has been a disaster for every Western nation. Our ancestors pioneered this great nation, only to watch it quickly devolve into something the founders would be ashamed of. Insulting the IQ's of white people is funny, considering we gave you the very technology, free society, and infrastructure, by which you are able to freely insult us.
<{ByeHomer}>

Put your hands in the air like you just don't care!!

I never understood the outrage, anger, condemnation at the mere notion of the United States wanting secure borders.

Yes, my heart goes out to the families Mexican and Central Americans who are wanting a better life for themselves and their families. Yes, I understand why they would want to enter the US illegally.

at the same I completely understand a sovereign nation defending their borders and saying, "hey, you folks need to get in line."

no other nation in the world allows this, and some deal with it in a harsher manner (as we see in the OP).

I never understood the outrage, anger, condemnation at the mere notion of the United States wanting secure borders.

Yes, my heart goes out to the families Mexican and Central Americans who are wanting a better life for themselves and their families. Yes, I understand why they would want to enter the US illegally.

at the same I completely understand a sovereign nation defending their borders and saying, "hey, you folks need to get in line."

no other nation in the world allows this, and some deal with it in a harsher manner (as we see in the OP).

Simple, deranged leftists gobble up the MSM globalist talking points. And since all these leftists want to out virtue signal one another it’s a never ending game of denying reality.

Simple, deranged leftists gobble up the MSM globalist talking points. And since all these leftists want to out virtue signal one another it’s a never ending game of denying reality.

Leftist scum (as opposed to classical liberals) can go fu*k themselves.

they aren't interested in dialogue or honesty.

.......drumpf even turned the Mexicans into nazis?

Those Goddamn RACISTS!!

They just don't want them in their country because they're BROWN!!!

Sarcasm off...good for Mexico. Now if we can only do the same for the leech cartels.

Why are non-white folk so desperate to get into the USA?

Back