Mexican style

King is a Mexican style glove and made in Thailand.

Windy makes a lace up Mexican glove.

I saw a couple glove marketed as "internaitonal" style. I don't know if this is a legitimate model style or what. Anybody think they can shed some light?

Grant, but padding is thicker than Cletos, in fact it's closer to regular Western boxing gloves when it comes to knuckle padding from what I've seen.

Title Boxing has a Pro-Mex glove which is advertised as being old-school Mexican style. I've heard it called a cheaper version of Cleto Reyes, but not as high quality in construction.

Fairtex BGV9s are a Mexican style glove, the "Heavy Hitters" as they're sometimes called, but they aren't meant for sparring, only bag and padwork.

Hayabusa Boxing gloves are patterned after Grant, so they're a Mexican style glove. Not recommended for hard sparring, but great for bag and pads.

i just might have to look into this . i need a new pair of gloves for bag work and other stuff like that

I have heard Grants professional line gloves are very stiff...making it hard to make a good fist.

depends on the size you have. If its a 16 oz, definately. 10, 12 oz, not too bad

Back