Mexican Mayweather: Donald Camerana

Razor Bump

The Authority On Stand Up Fighting
@Black
Reaction score
Donald Camerana will make his return to the ring tomorrow. Right here in Denver Colorado at the Western Complex. His been working mitts getting my fat ass in shape for Muay Thai again and he looks good.

He has not fought in a year..... but trust me..... he is going to bring his A+ game.

Mexican Mayweather....really?

I wouldnt go that far..lol.. but he def. has potential. Too bad he takes so much time off between fights. Especially considering he lost his last two. taking time off only makes a loss worse imo.. I took a long time off after I lost at the regionals when I was younger.. to this day, that loss weighs on me.. mostly because I didnt get back on my steed and keep going with my career. I let it derail me for a bit.. Camerana should go on a spree,,build his confidence, stop trying to be the next mayweather and start trying to be the first Camerana.. he might end up like jose Luis Castillo or Mararito one day. Neither of those guys had the best start, but they made fine careers for themselves because they kept trucking.

So I assume Mayweather would lose every round to Paulie too?

How can he be a mexican mayweather if hes already lost. alot of the glamour and mystic about mayweather is the fact that he's undefeated(atleast in the record books, i still give JLC the 1st fight). youtre trippin bro i actually dont know who your talking about but if he lost to paulie i dont think he has the skill that PBF has.

How can he be a mexican mayweather if hes already lost. alot of the glamour and mystic about mayweather is the fact that he's undefeated(atleast in the record books, i still give JLC the 1st fight). youtre trippin bro i actually dont know who your talking about but if he lost to paulie i dont think he has the skill that PBF has.

Watch video of him.. you'll see why he calls him that.. The guy tries to emulate pbf in personality and boxing style.. which is not a good thing on either front, but the guy has raw skills that are undeniable.

i watched video of this guy. sure he tries to fight like mayweather but doesn't have the speed or reflexes that mayeathwer has. i also looked up his record and he has 4 loses even tought 3 have been agaisn't world calss fighters i think mayweather could have beat all 4 of those guys. i dont like the comparisent i think sergio mora is more of a mayweather than this guy(slick counter puncher who barely gets hits). the kid does have skill but i dont like the comparisent.

I wouldnt take it too seriously.. This guy trains with a pro and takes pride in it.. thats it..

my old high school teachers still call me champ everytime I see them. Doesn't mean I ever was even close to being a champ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back