Mexican gloves various brands

Just wondering what are the new NS gloves like (with logo) compared to the old model (no logo) are they still the same?

I am looking to reduce the glove collection down a little bit so if anyone in UK might be interested in buying the black / sliver / blue NS gloves from me please let send me a PM

Still available?

I'm thinking about making an Order at CAMPEON soon.
So If anyone is interested in joining, let me know.

Btw. Im from Germany!

It is interesting. Tell us more
Not a lot to tell really. I will Order some gloves and If anyone Here from Europe wants to Join and split shipping Costs, We can probably lower the Cost per pair for everyone involved. If Not, ill Just Order some Campeons for myself :-D

To bad I just read your post. I‘m also located in Germany and looking into purchasing a new pair of gloves. I might have chipped in, depending on the prize. May I ask on which site you ordered your Campeons and how much you paid for shipping. Best regards

To bad I just read your post. I‘m also located in Germany and looking into purchasing a new pair of gloves. I might have chipped in, depending on the prize. May I ask on which site you ordered your Campeons and how much you paid for shipping. Best regards

I talked to all Major manufacturers in Mexico directly, but there is a reason that people like Juan (Technoir) or @Edgar Martinez are in Business selling mexican gloves. Its better to pay a Bit more and Order through a reliable source.
At the end i landed a great Deal at PRO AM BOXING in the UK & ordered some Campeons that were on Sale.
Just Hit Up Chris and See If you can get a Deal done. Shipping is around 20-25£ i think.

My Next pair is gonna be via Juan or Edgar for Sure!

Oh... And If you Order directly in Mexico and Organize shipping yourself (via DHL) its around 55-60€ for shipping only.

Oh... And If you Order directly in Mexico and Organize shipping yourself (via DHL) its around 55-60€ for shipping only.
Ohh ok, that would eat up most of the savings of ordering directly at the source. Considering that I have to pay customs on top from every non-EU country (even UK now), I might be better off ordering a pair of Cleto Reyes (which are available from certain German retailers).

Wasnt there a Spanish retailer sending Mexican gloves from inside the EU?

Ohh ok, that would eat up most of the savings of ordering directly at the source. Considering that I have to pay customs on top from every non-EU country (even UK now), I might be better off ordering a pair of Cleto Reyes (which are available from certain German retailers).

Wasnt there a Spanish retailer sending Mexican gloves from inside the EU?
https://golpextremo.com/

These Guys are selling Casanova´s at least.
At a somehow reasonable price point.

Хочу поділитися своїми враженнями від рукавичок ТМ BOXEO.
Це мій перший огляд, будь ласка, прийміть його відповідно. Крім того, я погано володію англійською і пишу за допомогою Google Translate.

Я замовив ці рукавички у Хуана Антоніо на початку листопада 2021 року. Оскільки у мене досить маленькі руки, я хотів, щоб рукавиці мали розмір близько 12 унцій, але важили близько 16 унцій. Хуан відповів, що це технічно можливо зробити, але в такому випадку начинка буде з латексу. Цей варіант мене повністю влаштував, тому що раніше використовував рукавички від GIL, Casanova, Cleto Reyes, які також зроблені з латексної набивки.
Хуан сказав, що термін виготовлення буде від 4 до 8 тижнів після оплати. У моєму випадку настали новорічні свята і термін виготовлення трохи збільшився, до 9 тижнів. Після виготовлення Хуан негайно відправив рукавички на мою адресу в Сполучених Штатах, а звідти я відправив їх до своєї країни в Європі.

Враження від рукавичок дуже позитивні. Якість виконання найкраща, зауважень не маю. Як і якість матеріалів найвищого рівня. Шкірка дуже товста, але м'яка. Рукавички мають яскраво виражений хімічний запах, я думаю, що це переважно чорна шкіра. Чорна шкіра має лакований вигляд, а бордова більш матова. Кишеня для рукавичок досить містка, більше схожа на розмір 14 унцій. Підтримка зап’ястя дуже хороша – раніше у мене були ламані зап’ястя, і дуже мало рукавичок дозволяють мені важко працювати з важкими сумками в спортзалі. З цими рукавичками проблем з руками немає. Захист кістки від ударів відмінний - начинка не ламається. Долоню можна повністю розкрити з самого початку.

Фактична вага рукавичок на моїх кухонних вагах становила 16,5 і 16,7 унцій.

Підсумок: я отримав все, що хотів. У Хуана все добре, я можу рекомендувати його та його рукавички всім. Якщо у когось виникнуть питання, буду радий відповісти.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 33
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 33
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 30
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 34
Quick Heads-Up, they dont ship to Germany. But thanks anyway. Im in contact with Campeon (over Facebook) right now, but still unsure which route I ll go. I ll keep you posted.
I asked them and they told me they would.
I still have the E-Mails.

I asked them and they told me they would.
I still have the E-Mails.
Cool, thanks for the info. I just tried the website and it gave me an automated message saying that they wouldnt deliver to Germany.

Edgar is selling another Mexican brand called "Angeles." Check out Edgar's FB/Insta to see them. They look super lean, like a fight glove profile at training glove weights

Hey Everyone, i Just received my Campeons this Week and im super pissed!
Customs Cut open the package and of course they caused 2 Cuts on the punching surface. They didnt Cut through the leather, but they definitely scratched the surface. Its a real hustle to hold German customs accountable for it (even tho i am trying atm).
Does anyone know If that is Something a cobbler could fix?
I appreciate all Help!

Thanks!

Back