Law Mexican court says cocaine use is legal -- for two people

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
(CNN)In a landmark ruling, a court in Mexico City has said two people should be allowed to use cocaine legally.

The ruling means the unnamed pair can use, but not sell, small amounts of cocaine, according to Mexico United Against Crime (MUCD), an NGO that filed legal papers in the case as part of its strategy to change the country's drug policy.
This is the first time cocaine use has been made legal in Mexico, but the ruling still needs to be ratified by a higher court.
It comes at a time when Mexico is grappling with its drug policy under President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, whose official development plan for 2019-2024 pledges to reform a "prohibitionist approach" that it calls "unsustainable" due to the "violence and poor public health outcomes" it has generated

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/21/americas/mexico-court-cocaine-ruling-scli-intl/index.html

Legal you say? Get ready for
enjoy-cocaine-t-shirt.jpg

i'd be ok with it IF one of the two is named Antonio Montana.

(CNN)In a landmark ruling, a court in Mexico City has said two people should be allowed to use cocaine legally.

The ruling means the unnamed pair can use, but not sell, small amounts of cocaine, according to Mexico United Against Crime (MUCD), an NGO that filed legal papers in the case as part of its strategy to change the country's drug policy.
This is the first time cocaine use has been made legal in Mexico, but the ruling still needs to be ratified by a higher court.
It comes at a time when Mexico is grappling with its drug policy under President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, whose official development plan for 2019-2024 pledges to reform a "prohibitionist approach" that it calls "unsustainable" due to the "violence and poor public health outcomes" it has generated

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/21/americas/mexico-court-cocaine-ruling-scli-intl/index.html
Cocaine is a schedule 2 drug in the US, meaning it is legal but highly restricted.
800px-Cocaine_hydrochloride_CII_for_medicinal_use.jpg

Typically when you restrict people from doing something, it makes them want to do it even more.

This actually made be a good thing, to reduce the use of cocaine. Even though I don't think they'll go through with it, too good to be true.

Just firing off the cuff here...
Any of you have any experience with identity theft
or know a good travel agent?

Who gives a fuck. I don't give a fuck what Mexico does. It's basically legal already because the police and government are corrupt. Make 'Murica great again I say.

LittleKimandMAGACoon2.gif

Who gives a fuck. I don't give a fuck what Mexico does. It's basically legal already because the police and government are corrupt. Make 'Murica great again I say.

LittleKimandMAGACoon2.gif

So you think the US government & police force are 100% legit huh?
Ignorance truly is bliss.

Government use to give them out to pilots and Snipers right? Isn't that what "stay frosty" means.

It should be legalized.

If those in government were smart, they'd be monopolizing the sales through big Pharma. I think that would really take a bite out of cartels.

Everyone who wants cocaine now, finds a way to get it. Having it certified by government would be safer, keep the fentanyl it of it.

Back