Crime Methed Up Former Marine Kills 4, Including Infant

Yes and if had gotten to the weapon the cops would have cleared and shot him.

Do you actually belive they didn't because je was white?

Do you actually believe that he was doing what he was told?
Youre making a lot of excuses here instead of just admitting that he was being aggressive and endangering cops lives but yet he still wasnt harmed for some reason

Theyre trying to cite PTSD also.
Might also be the case since he fought in Marjah but hallucinating is a classic symptom of meth. It's a big problem in that part of the state.

Lol @ all the people mad the cops didn't unload on this guy.

Do you actually believe that he was doing what he was told?
Youre making a lot of excuses here instead of just admitting that he was being aggressive and endangering cops lives but yet he still wasnt harmed for some reason
He did when he was armed. If he got the weapon from the cop they should shoot him. If the cops kicked the hell out of him for going for the gun I got no problem.

Do think the reason he was not shot was because he is white. Hell I wish they had the legal reason to shoot him.

The police told him to have two shootouts with deputies and try to steal a cop's gun at the hospital? The article says hundreds of rounds were fired. They should have told him to fire less rounds.

He thew or dropped the gun so tjefight was over.

Answer the question do you think the only reason he wasn't shot was because he was white?

Regardless of this guy's mental problems, I don't believe in the death penalty by principle. While this guy is guilty, we know that some people who are sentenced to death are not. As long as we live in a society where even 1 innocent person is executed by the state, I don't believe in that sentence. I'd rather 100 serial killers spend their life in prison than the state execute one innocent person.

Regardless of this guy's mental problems, I don't believe in the death penalty by principle. While this guy is guilty, we know that some people who are sentenced to death are not. As long as we live in a society where even 1 innocent person is executed by the state, I don't believe in that sentence. I'd rather 100 serial killers spend their life in prison than the state execute one innocent person.

Where the proff is like this I support it .

For some crimes death is the only justice for the victims.

I’m trying to find a way to spin this politically
Gun control. Guy was a gun nut/survivalist. Also reportedly was automatic gunfire so he must have had a weapon from the military.
War on drugs. Some idiots think meth should be decriminalized.
Mental health. Guy suffered from PTSD and who knows what else.

Why can’t we hang people anymore?

Where the proff is like this I support it .

For some crimes death is the only justice for the victims.

The problem is there is no systematic method to perfectly assess guilt. There's no way to let cases like this get the death penalty while setting everyone who is innocent free. Therefore if not executing the innocent is important to you, the logical conclusion is to not support the death penalty.

Hot seat, EE-MEE-JUT-LEE! oo-Rah, M____________!!!! 2531, 82-86

Back