METAMORIS UNDERGROUND (Streaming LIVE This Friday Aug 14, 2015)

I bet JT doesn't pull guard. More than likely he'll use his wrestling.

You ever get thrown hard by someone who knows what they're doing? It can make you a little groggy and open for some stupid shit.

Fair point.

anaconda - your off topic grievances, flame baiting spams, and persistent trolling across multiple unrelated threads are noted.

There are a few threads which specifically address your issues already. Perhaps you may find some form of resolution or self-aggrandizing solace there.

This thread, as defined by the title and content of the original post, is about the Metamoris Underground Event matches and fighters.

My "bosses"? :confused: They have nothing to do with Metamoris.. no connection, no relation, nothing. So having them "respond" would be pointless and asinine.

2luukk7.jpg

Like the fury of a scorned lover, your constant infatuation with publically crapping on any thread remotely related to the Gracie Academy is well documented and spectacularly superfluous. However, your on-line dedication and tin-foil hat vigilance is amusingly admirable. :rolleyes:

CMY-oWJUsAAdSPM.jpg

CMZNTT1VAAAGr2z.jpg

2rnybs4.jpg

From: http://fightland.vice.com/blog/metamoris-first-underground-event-is-today

Metamoris’ First ‘Underground’ Event Is Today

Fightland Blog

By Fightland Staff

underground650.jpg

Photo by Scott Hirano/Metamoris

Today on August 14th, one of the foremost submission-only grappling event returns with a new series of bouts. The first iteration of “The Underground” will be live streaming on the Metamoris website at 7pm PST/10pm EST.

There will be five carefully selected bouts this evening, headlined by a No-Gi match between UFC vet (and Judo prodigy) Karo Parisyan and jiu jitsu star AJ Agazarm, who stepped in late to fill in for an injured JT Torres.

The event will feature MMA standout Jeff Curran, and a women’s match. Here's the full list:

• Karo Parisyan vs. AJ Agazarm
  • Pedro Munhoz vs. Jeff Curran
  • Gezary Matuda vs. Chelsea Leah
  • Stephen Martinez vs. Josh Hinger
  • Moku Kahawai vs. Evandro Nunes

Watch the trailer for The Underground and tune in later today to watch some high-level ground-fighting straight from Metamoris’ studio in Southern California.

anaconda - your off topic grievances, flame baiting spams, and persistent trolling across multiple unrelated threads are noted.

There are a few threads which specifically address your issues already. Perhaps you may find some form of resolution or self-aggrandizing solace there.

This thread, as defined by the title and content of the original post, is about the Metamoris Underground Event matches and fighters.

My "bosses"? :confused: They have nothing to do with Metamoris.. no connection, no relation, nothing. So having them "respond" would be pointless and asinine.

2luukk7.jpg

Like the fury of a scorned lover, your constant infatuation with publically crapping on any thread remotely related to the Gracie Academy is well documented and spectacularly superfluous. However, your on-line dedication and tin-foil hat vigilance is amusingly admirable. :rolleyes:

i have to defend anaconda

i have to defend anaconda

Seconded, and SBJ can't say it's bias....me and anaconda have vehemently disagreed on other threads about different topics....every point he has made is valid a relevant to the point...

When discussing an event people are considering spending their hard earned cash on...discussing the financial practices and past behavior of that event/business is directly relevant to the thread

Don't worry....you'll probably be busy in a few months defending gracie academy online purple belts...save your energy bro

DIT: The person I'm addressing in the post is SBJ

Last edited:
Still can't login.

Very entertaining event!

CMbEjM8UYAAAgCa.jpg

Even the draws had a lot of non-stop action and drama..

Poor Karo.. AJ used a lot of questionable tactics (finger bending, pushing Karo near the edge of the mat, poking Karo in the eye, not restarting in the correct position, etc.) I was waiting for Karo to snap and turn it into an MMA match.

11224545_994010983952752_3844896610541903536_o.jpg

w0l3pd.png

Munhoz and Curran had a lot of good offense, defense, escapes and transitions.

11873705_10153109321270886_7302544580330594763_n.jpg

Martinez guillotined the guillotine master Hinger.

CMbJq6JUkAAUB4K.jpg

Matuda finally over came Leah's worm guard for a text book near-side armbar from knee on belly.

294pgt3.png

Moku with a nice armbar from back-mount reverse triangle.

258cp5u.png

Last edited:
Karo almost catches AJ
2zhdr4j.png

After AJ escapes he wags his finger in Karo's face ala Mutombo.

Click on the image below to play the instagram video clip:

Last edited:
Back