METAMORIS UNDERGROUND (Streaming LIVE This Friday Aug 14, 2015)

Interesting.. they must have a different naming system at Hayastan.

Last edited:
SBJ - Tell Ralek to stop charging people before he gets formally investigated by the CA AG's office.

I guess he's just a G in a Gi after all.

Karo's Judo ain't no joke, I wonder if JT can avoid it?

What exactly do you mean by judo? Throws? JT can pull guard. Hope to see leg lock attempts from Karo based on the Hayastan style though, something they are talented at but do not regularly go for in MMA.

I do not understand people. Why is it always this or that? Metamoris is on Friday and is $6. EBI is on Saturday and is $15 (?). If you are a big BJJ fan both seems like the correct answer. Plus how are they competing? EBI is a featherweight tourney and Metamoris has no one on the card at the same weight. There is no gate for Metamoris so they are not trying to take ticket sales. PPV buys? Who out there who can pay for BJJ, gis, and a ton of laundry and is going to look at their wallet and say, "hell. I only have $20. Looks like I have to pick one."

because lately nobody seems to trust Metamoris with their CC info. I wouldn't either. If I'm gonna buy and watch one of them, it's gonna be EBI.

SBJ - Tell Ralek to stop charging people before he gets formally investigated by the CA AG's office.

Sorry to hear about your problems.
icon9.gif

But, you're "posting off topic".

Try posting here for possible resolution and comfort.

Good Luck!

Sorry to hear about your problems.
icon9.gif

But, you're "posting off topic".

Try posting here for possible resolution and comfort.

Good Luck!

Sorry, but fraudulent activity by Metamoris is relevant and "On Topic" to any thread trying to drum up sales for Metamoris. You work for the brothers don't you? Just deliver the message.

And btw, I'll be sure to post in every metamoris thread I can find about their shadiness and their attempts to rob people.

If people think it's just a few instances, check out this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/bjj/comments/3gck3q/psa_do_not_under_any_circumstances_give_your/

Last edited:
Some cool matches on this card, too bad I have to torrent it since there's no way in hell I'm giving Metamoris m cc info.

There's also some controversy on their credit card subscription system. They promise you the subscription will end at the normal term but instead, it is automatically renewed. A common (mal)practice but one that is usually included in contracts people don't read. In Metamoris' case, they don't say anything about it but they still renew unless you specifically ask to end your subscription.

All metamoris events are usually on YouTube within minutes anyway

I feel like stealing from crooks is a morally grey area

What exactly do you mean by judo? Throws? JT can pull guard.

I bet JT doesn't pull guard. More than likely he'll use his wrestling.

Not sure if he really needs to avoid it though. Takedowns don't get taps from what I understand.

You ever get thrown hard by someone who knows what they're doing? It can make you a little groggy and open for some stupid shit.

Has Karo even been training?
His last fight was in October 2014.

I bet JT doesn't pull guard. More than likely he'll use his wrestling.

Maybe since it's sub only and takedowns don't get you any points. That said, I see that as the biggest risk for JT, getting thrown to bottom side control or something like that.

Back