Metamoris Just Charged Me Again!!!

bjjcaveman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I paid for the 3 month all access membership for the most recent metamoris... and the charges weren't supposed to recur. Now I see a charge my credit card bill.

will now be speaking to the CC company and sending an unhappy email to Ralek...

Check your statements guys.

You probably did not read the smallprints. If you dont cancel the subscription it automaticly continues for at least 3 months

Damn, I remember someone, could've been you creating a thread a little bit ago about this, pretty messed up man. Hope you get it sorted mate.

You probably did not read the smallprints. If you dont cancel the subscription it automaticly continues for at least 3 months

Yeah, everyone was talking about this at the time. It's a recurring charge, this was being discussed heavily prior to the last Metamoris.

th

Metamoris is a scam. Rips off fans, and doesn't pay athletes.

Me too! and I tried forever to try to find a link to cancel and there was none. Emailed... no answer, FB no reply. If anyone can tell me how to cancel I would appreciate it. Ended up putting a stop on the card after reading everyone talk about the poor security on their site too.

They are just charging you because of the alkalinity in your blood.

I posted the original post about all the over charging. They won't respond to emails for the most part( If you posted this on reddit, I see you were refunded). They emailed me saying once the time period is over, they won't charge again and you have to renew, which is bullshit. I just stopped my card and got a new one. They are scummy and I hope this comes around to bite them in the ass.

try emailing [email protected]. That has Ralek's name as the sender and that's the one that finally resolved my issue. Though if I get charged again I will go straight to the cc company.

Though if I get charged again I will go straight to the cc company.

I hope everyone reading this thread does this. CC companies are surprisingly good about helping you resolve these things and there's no good reason to let Ralek and crew just take your money.

edit: but I wouldn't wait for them to overcharge me again, if they overcharged you once you should consider disputing it.

yea theres no link anywhere to cancel,ive looked...i did email whatever email they used to confirm when i first subscribed and told them not to charge me again...its up in 4 days i believe so we'll see if they listen or not

I hope everyone reading this thread does this. CC companies are surprisingly good about helping you resolve these things and there's no good reason to let Ralek and crew just take your money.

edit: but I wouldn't wait for them to overcharge me again, if they overcharged you once you should consider disputing it.

The cc companies usually won't act unless you have tried to resolve it through normal channels.

When I ordered the last metamoris, they charged me for both the subscription AND the PPV. I had to send several emails and wait over a week, but then I was refunded finally.

My emails clearly explained that if the issue was not resolved in a timely manner, I would get a chargeback. That got them working on it, finally.

The issue though is that they aren't malicious - just disorganized and sloppy.

I just looked up the email I got when I "subscribed" even though I just wanted the PPV:

The 3 month subscription you purchased will automatically expire when the time has run out.

There will be no recurring charges unless you choose to reinstate your all access membership.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Supposedly the subscription should not have been recurring anyway. I'm curious why anyone would get charged again. Perhaps OP and those that paid for a subscription should go back and see if their email says the same thing?

I paid for mine on the 9th, so if they do charge again I will call the CC first this time and tell them it's an unauthorized payment. The people answering emails at metamoris are slow and not that competent.

I just looked up the email I got when I "subscribed" even though I just wanted the PPV:

Supposedly the subscription should not have been recurring anyway. I'm curious why anyone would get charged again. Perhaps OP and those that paid for a subscription should go back and see if their email says the same thing?

I paid for mine on the 9th, so if they do charge again I will call the CC first this time and tell them it's an unauthorized payment. The people answering emails at metamoris are slow and not that competent.

i looked around for that before i emailed them the first time and didnt see anything,hopefully i just wont be charged again and thats that

Back