Metallic implants cheating?

Tim Sylvia fought for years with an implant in his arm from where Mir snapped it. Frank Shamrock had one too.

Can’t say for the arm. But this is the rod I have in my leg from a Tib/Fib fracture (same as Silva’s). and I’m still scared of throwing kicks, snowboarding, and running hurts like a bitch the next few days after. So the leg is less of an Advantage (see Cannonier/Silva or his career after)
FB3985F8-EDD2-4AB1-809F-57FDFDCE6FF2.jpeg

Definitely an advantage. I'm steel reinforced and now have an incredibly high pain tolerance. Unbreakable...tested and passed.
full

100% agreed. Wolverine has a similarly reinforced skeleton and he's one of the best hand to hand combatants.

Can’t say for the arm. But this is the rod I have in my leg from a Tib/Fib fracture (same as Silva’s). and I’m still scared of throwing kicks, snowboarding, and running hurts like a bitch the next few days after. So the leg is less of an Advantage (see Cannonier/Silva or his career after)
View attachment 715821
With my knee replacement I have a post about an inch or so into the tibia and Dr said if I land hard enough on it that the entire tibia could possibly spiral fracture from top to bottom so I'm with ya on the kicking anything other than maybe a soccer ball.

I dont believe it gives you and avantage and potentially reduce your mobility in the area. Unless you're Jax from MK.

jax-mortal-kombat-2fca0abd-1746-4344-9023-318c4568970-resize-750.jpeg

100% agreed. Wolverine has a similarly reinforced skeleton and he's one of the best hand to hand combatants.

Wolverine is a can though. Dude is a club brawler like Mike "Son of Africa" Perry. He just gets by on a high recovery rate. Skills-wise, Rox "God of War" Modafferi beats him. He sells PPVs. Unwashed casual filth seem to like him.

where the rod meets the bone might be a weak spot.
I've skipped down the road after losing it in a 100mph wheelie. of the 9 broken bones in my hands, feet and neck..., The two rods, 13 brackets and 5 screws were fine. #steelreinforced
(Yes, I hashtagged in the sherbros forums....suggit)

It’s 2020, about time cheaters get creative and start making themselves more bionic
We were promised a bionic man like 50 years ago man, wtf

As long as there was a legitimate medical purpose for the plate i dont see an issue. The lost training time, joint pain, and compromised muscle from the injury more than compensates for any advantage it might give you.

First it was Bisping who became half a Cyborg, now it's VanZant...

Who stops this madness?!

Just saw a pic on other thread about the metal bar implant Supporting her ulna bone (elbow) PVZ got

The metal bar is exactly where you would impact a skull with the “blade” of the forearm (not the tip of the elbow though)

So, there’s skin and there’s metal directly below (just trust me I know about this shit)

Imo this is an unfair advantage

Maybe someone could help me with the pic, thanks

In the 90's, the WWF mma league had a competitor named Lex Luger that was knocking people out left and right with a metal implant in his forearm.

100 years we'll all have metal parts galore in us. have to take wd-40 supplements.

Wolverine is a can though. Dude is a club brawler like Mike "Son of Africa" Perry. He just gets by on a high recovery rate. Skills-wise, Rox "God of War" Modafferi beats him. He sells PPVs. Unwashed casual filth seem to like him.

No bro, he's an expert at many martial arts including several Japanese ones (unnamed on wikipedia). You could say he was the original mixed martial artist (sorry Bruce Lee).

Unfortunately the metal in his skeleton forces him to fight at HW.

Disabled MMA fighter is banned from competing due to metal hands

No bro, he's an expert at many martial arts including several Japanese ones (unnamed on wikipedia). You could say he was the original mixed martial artist (sorry Bruce Lee).

Unfortunately the metal in his skeleton forces him to fight at HW.

Bruh, if it's not named on wikipedia, it doesn't exist. His management team is clearly to hype his skills. Dude just uses his body as a damage sponge. All you have to do is get in his head and he loses the fight. He is also rumored to be on special vitamins. His team includes some dork that wears a visor over his eyes 24/7 including indoors and some charlatan that claims to read minds. Oh, also a furry that likes to dress in a blue cat/dog/something costume. Wolverine is a disgrace to MMA.

As long as there was a legitimate medical purpose for the plate i dont see an issue. The lost training time, joint pain, and compromised muscle from the injury more than compensates for any advantage it might give you.
Nope the arm is about normal eventually but with metal between the bone and skin

Back