Metal Sport and Gear Founder Under Fire For Tweet

He's a historical piece of shit too, not just a recent one.
Yeah that was everyone's counter-argument to EliteTS. They knew he was a piece of shit but because the Floyd situation is bringing so much heat they have to address it this time.

Look, I'm all for fucking this dude over, but the only thing this does is affect competitors in the short term.
Yeah that gear isn't cheap and not everyone can go out and replace their whole setup at a moment's notice

Look, I'm all for fucking this dude over, but the only thing this does is affect competitors in the short term.
Yeah, maybe they should be grandfathered in if they previously competed in it, with the stipulation that the logo is concealed. The whole point of the ban is to deny the brand a platform to advertise on.

Yeah, maybe they should be grandfathered in if they previously competed in it, with the stipulation that the logo is concealed. The whole point of the ban is to deny the brand a platform to advertise on.

That's reasonable, I don't think anybody would have an issue with something like that.

Anyways, Hopefully people don't buy new equipment just for them to be reverse this decision

Actual suits are probably the heftier financial burden for lifters in the USAPL, but that's still really impressive from SBD.

Back