News Metabolite found in Jon Jones’ UFC 232 VADA test results

I have never seen a fighter be so protected and defended in regards to drug failures in my life. The level of corruption is completely absurd.

dZNhY9D.gif

Jon Jones is the most overrated fighter of all times.

Every single thread about Jones you're in defending his drug failures.

Admit he's a serial cheat who should be banned from MMA and move on with your life.

Come on.

You're not even following what I'm talking about. I don't care about defending Jones failures unless it's for shits and grins

VADA says they found it.
USADA said they didn't find anything.
Could be wrong but I thought test from both orgs were from the same night.
Yeah i dunno. I guess now they will want us to believe it can pulse randomly throughout the day

If he was banned for 4 years like he was supposed to this wouldn’t have been a problem.

I'm not really sure why their isn't a criminal investigation at this point. The merger of state and corporate America is criminal.

I wonder if Jones will tweet about this like when the post fight USADA test (lol) came clean.

The information he gave USADA must be some real dynamite stuff.

I'm just going to sit here and hold my breath until this enormous drug bust goes down.

Should be any minute now.

I’m sorry, but it’s just hilarious at this point. USADA, Dana, and Novitzky all look a bunch of clowns right now as well. Zero credibility left for any of them.

VADA says they found it.
USADA said they didn't find anything.
Could be wrong but I thought test from both orgs were from the same night.

two urine samples an hour apart can be very very different

as it is, this sample was from the 28th, fight night usada sample was 29th

Is it any wonder? Dude is popping dick pills because he roids on the regular and his cock doesn’t work. He’s admitted on air that he roids. He’s tested positive a dozen times. Embarrassing

For steroids?

this isnt a steroid, its a metabolite, and yes, two samples can be very different depending on the gravity of the sample

besides, the vada sample and the usada sample were a day apart

Back