Met Wand

Always nice to see the cameras from Monster Quest being
put to good use.

That's awesome, mate, congratulations. I'm not a Wanderlei fan myself, but I think it's great that you could meet a fighter you like. Was he nice with you?

Yeah.

He thanked me.

He was frustrated about something and said "No more!", thew his hands up and started stretching and took a breather.

Not sure, but I believe it's because the people working the event were hassling and telling fighters that they needed to hurry up and not take pics because it was running so far behind schedule.

Wand and Shogun are the last 2 of my fav fighters that I had not had direct contact with. Awesome night last night.

Sorry the pic quality isn't the best (we had to snap and move quickly as the event was way behind schedule).

King Mo was also there, though he wasn't doing pictures.

NUDy7ZT.jpg

Ran into Guy Mezger:

TGUUkAR.jpg

Bellator cuties:

rAF3QZj.jpg

pctYcrd.jpg

I was fucking with Punk Thomson here and telling him to smile for TMZ.

Kl0gz1l.jpg

Phil Davis:

mHNjw5k.jpg

McGeary:

1vk9Nts.jpg

Tito:

85Ip56g.jpg

Kurt Angle:

1mxty4X.jpg

mljOcp4.jpg

He is a super nice guy right? He will train with you and be completely cool about it. He sparred with this tiny girl I train, lol. He actually treated her with respect and sparred as hard as she could handle.

Just a really nice guy.

Shame about the quality but still cool pics.

You got caught out doing the fist pose with Mezger but bonus points for lack of hoverhand on the Bellator girls.

We're all people and influence each other.

Taking pics with Sherk, I threw up the peace sign and he followed suit and did the same.

Taking pics with Guy, he threw up the fist and I followed suit and did the same.

It got me wondering how radically different his career would have been if he had been given the split decision nods over Arona and Lil Nog, who were both ranked top 10 or top 5.

@Driven nice work ending with the hottie pic again ha! Good to see a fellow dogger going out and meeting the fighters, thanks for sharing.

That's pretty awesome man. Just for fun i switched your style with Wandy. Wanted to spend more time but my eyes hurt. Hope it doesn't look too bad.

2pt5h0i.jpg

Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Nice man, I met Wand at UFC 99 and he was the nicest guy around.
I was wearing one of my Sakuraba shirts and and he was like "Sakuraba warrior he my friend, nice you are my friend too" all smiles; it was great.
Still think the fight with Rich Franklin (which was GREAT, perfect to end the evening) should have been a draw, but whatever.

WAR WAND

That's pretty awesome man. Just for fun i switched your style with Wandy. Wanted to spend more time but my eyes hurt. Hope it doesn't look too bad.

2pt5h0i.jpg

And the new X-men character "Wandverine" was born.

Last edited:
lol Wand looking pretty crazy rocking my do.

Mercedes has a nice set of boobs.

Didn't know it was her.

Voted for her on the MMA Awards ring girl of the year, just because in the pic she looked the best and thought Celeste was probably going to win it.

Back