Met this pseudo French/Northern English chick

3M1AY6R.gif

all of my threads immediately after I click to post
except the horse thread
horse thread? I have a terrible memory, was that yours or mine? must have been yours

And yes, the French language coming through female lips is magnificent

When I start posting in the heavies my IQ steadily keeps dropping and after I'm done posting, I'll at least be retarded for another 45 minutes and only have regained my full cognitive abilities in about 3.5 hours.

it was weird, Luna was her name, parents from Sheffield (or somewhere else in Northern England with a strong accent) but she was born and raised in France.

When she spoke French she did so with a beautiful French accent, but when she spoke English, as she did very well, she spoke in a Northern accent, cos she'd been taught by her Northern parents.

Basically if you didn't know her & spoke to her in English, you'd think she was from Northern England, except she didn't know the English vocabulary like a native.

So she didn't know what a pencil sharpener was, it was like talking to an alien. Looks and sounds English, but didn't know some of the most basic words

Trying to teach an English adult the most basic of words that she struggled to pronounce.

made me laugh

in what ways are you retarded
I'd be into this

Not gonna lie

I like unique girls

:)

Where does she rank on the <{boisedyme}> scale

Back