Met this pseudo French/Northern English chick

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
it was weird, Luna was her name, parents from Sheffield (or somewhere else in Northern England with a strong accent) but she was born and raised in France.

When she spoke French she did so with a beautiful French accent, but when she spoke English, as she did very well, she spoke in a Northern accent, cos she'd been taught by her Northern parents.

Basically if you didn't know her & spoke to her in English, you'd think she was from Northern England, except she didn't know the English vocabulary like a native.

So she didn't know what a pencil sharpener was, it was like talking to an alien. Looks and sounds English, but didn't know some of the most basic words

Trying to teach an English adult the most basic of words that she struggled to pronounce.

made me laugh

in what ways are you retarded

I'll be honest this sounded better in my head

When foreign people speak English with a regional accent it sounds fucking odd. Solksjaer and Schmiechel at the Mancs, for example.

Had to supervise a French intern for a few weeks as an engineer.
Effortless beauty, I didn't want to like her but man she was cool, think of her every time I hear Where do you go to my Lovely or Girl From Ipanema.

Definitely no hint of a Sheffield accent from her though.

Had to supervise a French intern for a few weeks as an engineer.
Effortless beauty, I didn't want to like her but man she was cool, think of her every time I hear Where do you go to my Lovely or Girl From Ipanema.

Definitely no hint of a Sheffield accent from her though.
Yeah this chick was on a work experience thing, some trade off with an Essex tart going over to France

Great songs by the way, better days

Pics for which to judge accent
pizza-on-the-subway-16735.jpg

I have a boner for English and French Chicks now.

Thanks.

frenchlead.jpg

4FAd.gif

4xujcju41k1y.gif

1454510907357.gif

it was weird, Luna was her name, parents from Sheffield (or somewhere else in Northern England with a strong accent) but she was born and raised in France.

When she spoke French she did so with a beautiful French accent, but when she spoke English, as she did very well, she spoke in a Northern accent, cos she'd been taught by her Northern parents.

Basically if you didn't know her & spoke to her in English, you'd think she was from Northern England, except she didn't know the English vocabulary like a native.

So she didn't know what a pencil sharpener was, it was like talking to an alien. Looks and sounds English, but didn't know some of the most basic words

Trying to teach an English adult the most basic of words that she struggled to pronounce.

made me laugh

in what ways are you retarded

lol, that must be how people in mexico view me. my parents are from mexico, and i grew up in the u.s. speaking spanish until i was about nine or ten. this is the story with lots of people in similar positions to me.

once entering american schools, my english grew exponentially, and i'm obviously an expert in the english language. yet with my spanish, it dropped significantly, though i retain the mexican accent when speaking spanish. so when i'm in mexico, i'll ask for things in spanish, yet they can tell that i'm not fully fluent. and then they realize i'm an american, and then i get treated like shit lol. oh well. this isn't always the case, but it's the case too many times.

lol, that must be how people in mexico view me. my parents are from mexico, and i grew up in the u.s. speaking spanish until i was about nine or ten. this is the story with lots of people in similar positions to me.

once entering american schools, my english grew exponentially, and i'm obviously an expert in the english language. yet with my spanish, it dropped significantly, though i retain the mexican accent when speaking spanish. so when i'm in mexico, i'll ask for things in spanish, yet they can tell that i'm not fully fluent. and then they realize i'm an american, and then i get treated like shit lol. oh well. this isn't always the case, but it's the case too many times.

Thats eveywhere with immigrant kids of first generation

In here im considered russian but in russia im considered finnish

So i get treated like an outsider everywhere lol

Thats eveywhere with immigrant kids of first generation

In here im considered russian but in russia im considered finnish

So i get treated like an outsider everywhere lol

haha, yeah that's a good point.

Back