Met Mark Hunt

Mark Hunt is deceptivley quick tho. he used to knock fools stiff with a lead uppercut. You have to be fast to land that shit.

He also occasionally throws spinning shit like hes bruce fuckin lee,which looking at Mark you would never expect out of him.

hunt.jpg

Funny story. I live on the goldcoast in australia and my friend said he saw him at robina shopping centre. I drove there an walked an hour an half just looking for him. What's funny is I prob would have bitched it if I seen him an not asked for a photo.

Funny story. I live on the goldcoast in australia and my friend said he saw him at robina shopping centre. I drove there an walked an hour an half just looking for him. What's funny is I prob would have bitched it if I seen him an not asked for a photo.
I was driving through Oregon once on a cross country road trip and detoured off the highway to go to Chael's pizza restaurant. I walked in, didn't see him, did a 180 and walked out without buying anything. I also sent him a text message when his real estate commercial that had his phone number was going viral on mma forums. He actually responded to that.

Is that the journeyman fighter with more losses than wins?

Yeah imagine only winning a K-1 title and then a UFC interm title shot in your 40s when you only started training BJJ in 2004. Bet your a Nick Diaz fan.

Mark Hunt is deceptivley quick tho. he used to knock fools stiff with a lead uppercut. You have to be fast to land that shit.

He also occasionally throws spinning shit like hes bruce fuckin lee,which looking at Mark you would never expect out of him.
he always timed that uppercut. either catching them ducking the overhand feint, or pawing with the left to get a reaction. very good timing for a big guy. probably would have been a decent boxer.

cant tell me he loses to butterbean. and bean was champ

They dont make many people with that frame who can move that quick. In a straight street fight, with only stand-up, I believe mark hunt knocks out 99.9% of fighters put there.

You found Facebook on your old phone?

My old phone had facebook which i never use and when I opened it this pic was on the first ones that came up. I thought I lost that pic.

Fake thread. This pic is as old as dirt. Probably back in Pride

Back