Met Mark Hunt

I knew the screenshot was going to get TS roasted.

No way this is a recent picture, who the hell wears a tap out shirt in 2019?

image-png.679611

Why is your right hand jerking him off? da fuck

Was glad to meet him because I've been a fan since the pride days.

He seemed happy I said hello, was polite and smelled like beer (was late night) just the way I imagined he would be like.

I will say he is one thick dude, he was like a walking barrel of muscle, the way he walked was not lumbering, rather he seemed oddly quick on his feet and you can tell this aint no average dude.

War mark, sad to hear UFC pissed you off and took your love of fighting.

View attachment 679611
Wtf dude, you're the shortest Herzegovinian I've ever seen. What are you like 5'10? Disgusting.

I know its just a photo and people look different with a shirt on, but dude looks slimmer

Was glad to meet him because I've been a fan since the pride days.

He seemed happy I said hello, was polite and smelled like beer (was late night) just the way I imagined he would be like.

I will say he is one thick dude, he was like a walking barrel of muscle, the way he walked was not lumbering, rather he seemed oddly quick on his feet and you can tell this aint no average dude.

War mark, sad to hear UFC pissed you off and took your love of fighting.

View attachment 679611

This is an old photo.... there is absolutely no chance this was recent.

This photo is either ten years old, or someone needs to let Mark know only casuals wear tapout these days.

Oh man we are getting a lot of these "met fighter" threads lately and the huge difference is we are getting actual pics now, rather than just the story. lol, and sherdoggers are savage as always, I say keep it up :p

I feel bad doing these because the other thread is still active...

Pics-Art-11-18-09-39-35.png

Total swagger Jack.
Totally agree. But he offered up his picture so I felt obligated...
674F99EA-7303-454F-8329-3E0AD8B3C841.jpeg

Back