Met Mark Hunt

I feel bad doing these because the other thread is still active...

Pics-Art-11-18-09-39-35.png

Total swagger Jack.

Last edited:
Wow, you've met Mark Hunt and won all those Wimbledons. Good on you mate!

Some guys are just fan favourites despite the losses. Diaz, hunt, etc
Why do you care explaining yourself? Just post a link to Hunt vs JLB fight. Hunt is a legend, always was, always will be, I met him and he is a really nice, down to earth, real pleasure to talk to guy ...

Was glad to meet him because I've been a fan since the pride days.

He seemed happy I said hello, was polite and smelled like beer (was late night) just the way I imagined he would be like.

I will say he is one thick dude, he was like a walking barrel of muscle, the way he walked was not lumbering, rather he seemed oddly quick on his feet and you can tell this aint no average dude.

War mark, sad to hear UFC pissed you off and took your love of fighting.

View attachment 679611
No SIM card? How poor are you???

TS trying to make a name for himself off the success of @Chivas GDL

Was glad to meet him because I've been a fan since the pride days.

He seemed happy I said hello, was polite and smelled like beer (was late night) just the way I imagined he would be like.

I will say he is one thick dude, he was like a walking barrel of muscle, the way he walked was not lumbering, rather he seemed oddly quick on his feet and you can tell this aint no average dude.

War mark, sad to hear UFC pissed you off and took your love of fighting.

View attachment 679611
How come Sherbros don’t know how to post a picture? Why the hell are you posting a screenshot of your own picture?? Just post the damn original.

I see you resorted to stuffing your hands in your pockets to avoid the classic fist pose.

Back