Met Cain Valesquez at Walgreens he was fine

Boyscout5000

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He was standing in line; could only see the back of his head, but he was just holding some items I think he bought a magazine and a package of granola bars.

h-3XeLe1.jpeg

TS prolly just saw some random Mexican and assumed it was Cain. He also calls all Asians Jackie Chan

No, you didn't.

I believe you, I met him at a 49ers game like 5 years ago and he was fine then too

I legit TKO'd cain in the parking lot of a swap meet, after we got into it about "black vs Grey converse" and which pair you can wear more outfits with. Long story short, I filled the place with uppercuts and rocked him before I landed a flush knee. I think the op's story is fairly accurate though seeing as he had a box of granola with him too....must be his thing
also his tattoo is fake.The W and The N smeared when we were grappling

Did you make him stand up from his wheelchair to shake your hand?

I legit TKO'd cain in the parking lot of a swap meet, after we got into it about "black vs Grey converse" and which pair you can wear more outfits with. Long story short, I filled the place with uppercuts and rocked him before I landed a flush knee. I think the op's story is fairly accurate though seeing as he had a box of granola with him too....must be his thing
also his tattoo is fake.The W and The N smeared when we were grappling

10/10 would read again.

Back