Met an older women

nyet. keep up dumdum.

RE: circling back to my initial point.

you're racist in the grand scheme of it all.

you proved everything I just said about you with this one post btw. so I guess I can thank you for that.

nevertheless, please stop digressing. it looks poor on your behalf. I literally was trying to be civil/helpful, but you seem to have trouble keeping your anger at bay.

good luck though.

Youre assessment seems worthless. Anything critical means racism. Get out with that. Hillary lost get over it.

Youre assessment seems worthless. Anything critical means racism. Get out with that. Hillary lost get over it.

I accept your defeat. hopefully you'll grow from this experience so you can assimilate easier into our world.

WTF happened to this thread, it was supposed to be a time to laugh at Pug being a canlet, and now its getting the war room treatment

Older women are amazing, you humble-bragging fuck.

On a more serious note: Older women are usually down to just casually hook up, but are definitely down for honest talk. Ask.

And just fucking do it already.

WTF happened to this thread, it was supposed to be a time to laugh at Pug being a canlet, and now its getting the war room treatment
Lol Canlet. also first time actually reading your av. I should have one but change it to pigeon instead

Older women are amazing, you humble-bragging fuck.

On a more serious note: Older women are usually down to just casually hook up, but are definitely down for honest talk. Ask.

And just fucking do it already.

I called her last night and might meet up with her this weekend. Probably will meet the bookstore chick on NYE
also, haven't seen you post in a while mate

I called her last night and might meet up with her this weekend. Probably will meet the bookstore chick on NYE

Atta boy, get on it.

I was away for 9/10 months traveling and kinda forgot to ever come back. But I'm home for the winter so I might just check up on you lads every once in a while now

Older woman are fine,but like Patrice said,they gotta give it up right away. One date,maybe two,and those old draws gotta come down.

Lol Canlet. also first time actually reading your av. I should have one but change it to pigeon instead

wwqfEL9.png

Good sir, aware me. In my old age, I need to be aware of a canlet? A manlet speaks for itself.

@ TS - update? Also, I trade pics kuz.. wait wut?

I dunno the appeal for older women. Peak SMV is in female youth. Not saying I wont smash if aesthetic. I am just saying it like it is. Rocking body in peak SMV at youth > rump roast. Gravity kicks in kuz

Good sir, aware me. In my old age, I need to be aware of a canlet? A manlet speaks for itself.

@ TS - update? Also, I trade pics kuz.. wait wut?

I dunno the appeal for older women. Peak SMV is in female youth. Not saying I wont smash if aesthetic. I am just saying it like it is. Rocking body in peak SMV at youth > rump roast. Gravity kicks in kuz
pug is a can fighter
pug is a manlet

thus: canlet

Older woman are fine,but like Patrice said,they gotta give it up right away. One date,maybe two,and those old draws gotta come down.

So you are saying you would knock the dust off that pussy? If aesthetic, me too but, no doubt, I would be cradle robbing teenie boppers age 18+ NP and I would come here and e brag about it too.

Seriously, I would leave her for a Monday or a Tuesday or as fallback plan at like 11:58pm on NYE. Test the waters for something younger, tighter, and thinner who is on the upside of her SMV not fighting gravity atm and losing miserably.

Another entry in the “Pugilistic overthinks instead of letting himself bang” series. What has been your experience going out with older women? Specifically, do you think older women are more or less cool with casual flings?

Finding out about the café girl’s absence hit me like a prime Crocop LHK to the heart, and in my attempt to alleviate the aching, I went out with some buddies to a bar. And as you do in a bar, I talked to this really cute looking chick and a had nice conversation. Short, petite, real cute mousey looking face, a combination I really like. My buddy thought she was drop dead gorgeous but this dude didn’t see the café girl so he doesn’t know there are levels to this shit. Anyway, there was a healthy amount of flirtatious give and take, and she complimented me quite a bit, which was interesting. She seemed real reserved at first but slowly opened up and started touching me. I was thinking, I could bang.

Then the topic of age came up and she said she’s quite older than me. I assumed she was around my age or a couple years younger. I told her I’m 30, and you can’t be that much older than me, and she says, nope I’m quite a bit older than you. She refuses to tell me her exact age but either way, she looks great for being (presumably) in her mid or late 30s.

I try to get her to stay in hopes of banging, but she says her place is a bit of a drive and she has to go to work early tomorrow so she goes home. I get her number and she tells me to call her.

I feel pretty confident I could engage in bedroom acrobatics with this lady, but I feel a tad pensive in my willingness to contact her. I’m making the assumption that due to her age and her winding biological clock, that she wouldn’t be down for a casual exchange of bodily fluids. I’ve been with older women in their mid and late 30s, and in my experience, they’ve wanted to get serious real quick. A relationship is far from the list of things I want, but I also don’t want to hurt anybody. I’ve broken more hearts than pigeon necks, and I don’t plan on adding to the trail of disgruntled women in my wake.

Of course I could just be honest with her but that’s too simple and boring

Cliffs:
Older chick may want the D
To give or not to give?
Where does one find older woman?

Well, all kidding aside, I've met my last two older women at 7-11 and at a toll booth. They're everywhere, just act normal and talk to them just like you would to a younger lady.

Last edited:
Back