Met a man from Wales

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Asked him if he liked Anthony Joshua and he said "No" and then gave me a lecture about how Wales is not England and that it is its own country. But then talked about how Joshua has fought his last two fights at Cardiff.
I asked him about Nathan Cleverly which he knew and said he grew up a town away. He seemed to know his stuff which shows that boxing is really booming over there.
He then asked why all of our money is green and not different colors. I made up on the spot that it's harder to rob someone since if money was different colors that it would be easier to spot who had big cash on them. Fuck if I know. But I'm not letting some Welsh get smart about our money.
He then gave me an Embassy cigarette. It was good.
He then told me that while he was excited for the Royal Wedding, that its bullshit because their taxes pay for it.

Then he began to drink like a muhfucka.
Good guy.

Wilder by 8th round KO.

Last edited:
Good story, I enjoyed it. Was expecting a limerick..

Asked him if he liked Anthony Joshua and he said "No" and then gave me a lecture about how Wales is not England and that it is its own country. But then talked about how Joshua has fought his last two fights at Cardiff.
I asked him about Nathan Cleverly which he knew and said he grew up a town away. He seemed to know his stuff which shows that boxing is really booming over there.
He then asked why all of our money is green and not different colors. I made up on the spot that it's harder to rob someone since if money was different colors that it would be easier to spot who had big cash on them. Fuck if I know. But I'm not letting some Welsh get smart about our money.
He then told me that while he was excited for the Royal Wedding, that its bullshit because their taxes pay for it.

Good guy.

Wilder by 8th round KO.

The welsh are a good bunch. Spent a fair amount of time there in my youth. Lovely people unless they’ve lost at rugby and had too much to drink; then it’s likely to kick off in a big way. I’ve seen 20/30 man punch ups kick off on more than one occasion over this. And they are mostly big lads in the valleys as they all play rugby

Great insight.

It also reminded me of this gem, so you get bonus creds.

Excellent story. Would read again. We have this thing that if someone is good at something when they come from Wales or Scotland then they are British. If they are bad tgey just come from their native country. For instance Sean Connery who is a legend is British. But Andrew Murray who is a wanker and is anti English is Scottish. It is interchangeable.

I hope that complete nonsense makes sense. All banter, obviously..

The Welsh Floyd Mayweather is defending his title this wkend in Leeds.

Yeah what did he say about Selby versus Warrington?

A man is at a bar and two fat obnoxious women are seated next to him. He believe he detects an english accent.

"Pardon me," he says two the 2 large women," are you 2 ladies from the United Kingdom?"

"Wales, ya bloody wankah" replies one of the large women.

"Sorry," says the man, "are you 2 whales from the United Kingdom?"

Last edited:
The Welsh can be a funny bunch toward the English, heard of English on nights out in Cardiff getting jumped by gangs of English hating Welshmen. I've visited Wales on a number of occasions and they never been anything but polite to me. But I guess on nights out where drink and maybe drugs get involved the mood can change.

The Welsh can be a funny bunch toward the English, heard of English on nights out in Cardiff getting jumped by gangs of English hating Welshmen. I've visited Wales on a number of occasions and they never been anything but polite to me. But I guess on nights out where drink and maybe drugs get involved the mood can change.
Forget 3 things in my story.
One, he kept laughing at my laugh he thought it was delightful for whatever reason.
He also wanted me to get him weed (it's legal here) before he sobers up and changes his mind. I told him you'll be drunk tomorrow and I'll get u some then.
The last thing I forget was that a weird Russian guy happened to join the end of it. He was walking by the hotel and I told Dale, the Welsh gentleman, to simply just ask people who look like they might have weed, and theyll probably smoke with him.
He picks some weird guy walking by with a Gatsby hat. I go back in, and 5 mins later they both walk in, Dale goes "We need Vodka, he's Russian"
Russian guy shakes my hand. Bar is closed apparently and that was the end of that.

But the Russian. Something wasn't right about him. Not like KGB bad, more like, fake Facebook Ad type bad.

Don't believe you. Everybody knows that Welsh are make-up people. Like the leprechauns or the hobbits.

Good guy.

Wilder by 8th round KO.
funny huh? lots of people get real fucking specific when it comes to the local tribes, my folks are the same, reason being is, usually, there's some bad blood cooking between neighboring folks. some irish still hate the english but from my understanding, the whole of the isles was colonized by germanic peoples who did to them what they did to the rest of the world centuries later. anyway, ask him about Colin Jones and he'll suck your dick.

Forget 3 things in my story.
One, he kept laughing at my laugh he thought it was delightful for whatever reason.
He also wanted me to get him weed (it's legal here) before he sobers up and changes his mind. I told him you'll be drunk tomorrow and I'll get u some then.
The last thing I forget was that a weird Russian guy happened to join the end of it. He was walking by the hotel and I told Dale, the Welsh gentleman, to simply just ask people who look like they might have weed, and theyll probably smoke with him.
He picks some weird guy walking by with a Gatsby hat. I go back in, and 5 mins later they both walk in, Dale goes "We need Vodka, he's Russian"
Russian guy shakes my hand. Bar is closed apparently and that was the end of that.

But the Russian. Something wasn't right about him. Not like KGB bad, more like, fake Facebook Ad type bad.
russians are just altogether wierd, crude, rude, aggressive and seem mentally ill to me. As if the traumas they went through in the past have made them crazy.

funny huh? lots of people get real fucking specific when it comes to the local tribes, my folks are the same, reason being is, usually, there's some bad blood cooking between neighboring folks. some irish still hate the english but from my understanding, the whole of the isles was colonized by germanic peoples who did to them what they did to the rest of the world centuries later. anyway, ask him about Colin Jones and he'll suck your dick.
There's a big group so hopefully mentioning Colin Jones won't cause an international incident

Good guy.

Wilder by 8th round KO.

That bit about easier to rob if different color money is a darn good one, if you just make that up right then and there.

Back