Merseyside Police confirm they are making enquiries about Darren Till

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's particularly funny and is probably in poor taste, but there is no way its "hate speech" or "transphobic". The fact that an armed force is going to investigate him for possible reprisal for a post on a privately owned platform is terrifying.

Anyway, I don't necessarily agree with the "x" in "insert year" criticisms of people. All it does is take for granted and accept the common views of the current age. The view of the current age or milieu can be wrong and backward.

You don’t get my point.

The standard ist response to being called out on it is, ‘some of my best friends are Jews/blacks/gay/trans’. Bollocks, bollocks and bollocks.

They’re whateverist, talk shit and then they claim to know that whatevercommunity. In 2021 it’s so old bullshit that it’s rollingyoureyes.gif crap because three generations past have heard this same old bullshit. Every fucker who thinks it’s okay to talk shit about a community will then claim best friends when they get heat on them because they’re cowardly bullies.

And don’t go on a tangent from point about him being a obvious blatant liar using old liar discrimination bullshit combining it with civil rights. I could talk about his rights vs rights of not being harassed by scum like him but that wasn’t my point.

Oi mate did he have a loicense for those jokes? He should be locked up for years!

Last edited:
A number of posts on Darren Till's Instagram were reported to Merseyside Police after he was slammed online.

The UFC fighter, from Liverpool, was accused of encouraging homophobia and transphobia after sharing a number of memes and comments about gay and transgender people on Instagram.

An image mocking a 'pregnant' transgender woman having a baby scan appeared on Till's account on Monday, July 26, with the caption "have a good week everyone #positivity".

The post sparked more transphobic and homophobic comments before being condemned.

A number of people reported the posts to the ECHO and expressed their upset at the views being shared as a 'joke'.

One man described the image as "disgusting" while others stated their own disappointment.

The post was reported to Merseyside Police and a spokesperson from the force said "enquiries are ongoing".

After being approached for comment, Till posted a video on Instagram, he said: "As everyone knows I'm always posting very controversial things right, I'm never going to change ever, ever, ever.

"So the other day I posted this transgender meme, I thought it was funny and I knew it was going to get a backlash.

"I've actually got transgender friends, they thought it was hilarious.

"You can't cancel someone who doesn't give a s*** and I don't give a s***. But at the same time as well it's obviously the offended brigade."

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...en-tills-instagram-posts-transgender-21180133

<1>

My car was stolen and the police called me a few hours later. They never came to the "crime scene".

But at the same point in time I can see how this is more important.
<Fedor23>

[ ] "Ferry Cross the Mersey"
[x] "Fairy Cross the Mersey"

"You can't cancel someone who doesn't give a s*** and I don't give a s***. But at the same time as well it's obviously the offended brigade."

You can when they live in a country that doesn't have freedom of speech like the UK.

Is you a have a y chromozone you are a man.

What a shithole he must live for the police to get involved for parody.

cant help but feel the more these people get "offended" over shit like this, the more it puts people off to them and their "cause"...

You don’t get my point.

The standard ist response to being called out on it is, ‘some of my best friends are Jews/blacks/gay/trans’. Bollocks, bollocks and bollocks.

They’re whateverist, talk shit and then they claim to know that whatevercommunity. In 2021 it’s so old bullshit that it’s rollingyoureyes.gif crap because three generations past have heard this same old bullshit. Every fucker who thinks it’s okay to talk shit about a community will then claim best friends when they get heat on them because they’re cowardly bullies.

And don’t go on a tangent from point about him being a obvious blatant liar using old liar discrimination bullshit combining it with civil rights. I could talk about his rights vs rights of not being harassed by scum like him but that wasn’t my point.
I
I can only talk shit about my community?

Imagine actually reporting a tranny meme to the police. Lmfao

I
I can only talk shit about my community?

Yea. Unless they’re Nazis or other fuckers whose communal professed values are talking shit about YOUR community. And you can’t expand that generously to cover everybody who has the same skin color, religion, ethnicity or nationality as a subset of shitheads from that community.

Some edgelord freaking out on Monster and onlyfans is going to try and go further with this discussion. Grabbing a phrase because they think have an edge in erudition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back