Merseyside Police confirm they are making enquiries about Darren Till

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread...

<{MingNope}>

Darren gonna Darren I guess. Can't say I'm too surprised.

Holy shit.

Darren Till lives in a place where you can be arrested and put in a cage for making jokes at the expense of trans people.

That sucks.
It's the same place where a train chief got called out because he said "merry christmas ladies and gentlemen" before the train left the railway station and a non binary guy got offended. The company had to apologize and reprehended the train chief.
The Brits are turning into a bunch of pussies. Happy guys like Till are still around.

They aren't investigating him for mean tweets. They are investigating him for posting mean tweets without the proper licenses.

In the UK, police have time to investigate this? Must be a safe, friendly country.
In the US, police work full time on gun deaths, and still can't solve half of them.
Okay, can't forget writing parking tickets, eating donuts, and shooting black people.

Heaven forbid someone got their precious wittle feelings hurt.

Better get some detectives on the case and open up a few new safe spaces!

LOL. As an American living in Europe for the past decade, the US is SO SO SO SO much more oppressed (by virtually every measure) than Europe. Keep dreaming. I will say that the UK is friggin off their rocker though (see above comments)
06fd2d373568d024652a90dd967db2a4.gif
It's a race to the bottom and we are all losing.

Lol they always do stupid ass shit like this in England, for fuck sakes they confiscated everyone’s kitchen knives and made a “knife angel”. <Lmaoo>

Knife_angel.jpg

The trans tweet thing is a smokescreen. This is about those alimony payments, isn’t it Darren?

Sad times this world is in. Cant even meme without some sensitive pussies calling the people on you and hoping you have your freedom ripped away. Lmao

I want to see what the meme is, guess I'll have to look for it. It's probably something that would be 100% accepted just a few years ago.

Holy shit.

Darren Till lives in a place where you can be arrested and put in a cage for making jokes at the expense of trans people.

That sucks.
This has been a reality for a long time, I don’t think Americans really appreciate the freedom of speech they are given (even though your employer can punish you since they do not have to abide by that law).

Last edited:
LOL. As an American living in Europe for the past decade, the US is SO SO SO SO much more oppressed (by virtually every measure) than Europe. Keep dreaming. I will say that the UK is friggin off their rocker though (see above comments)
06fd2d373568d024652a90dd967db2a4.gif

As a fellow expat, I always laugh about people who've never travelled much less lived abroad talking about how horrible other developed countries are.

I find Darren being investigated deeply offensive to my beliefs and demand the police be investigated for their behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back