Merry Christmas war room

merry-christmas-415.gif

Anyone else fucking hate christmas?
It's been rough the past few years because I've lost many of my family members. I don't hate it, I just try to concentrate more on the young people.

It reminds me of how little time we have on this planet and that it's important to celebrate it with those that are important in your life.

It's been rough the past few years because I've lost many of my family members. I don't hate it, I just try to concentrate more on the young people.

It reminds me of how little time we have on this planet and that it's important to celebrate it with those that are important in your life.
Well I wish you a merry christmas Blackened..
I cant stand it. The whole event is just bad memories and anxiety for me.

Well I wish you a merry christmas Blackened..
I cant stand it. The whole event is just bad memories and anxiety for me.
I'm sorry man. I hope the spirit of caring for others can override the bad memories and anxiety.

All the best my friend, Merry Christmas.

Anyone else fucking hate christmas?

there is worth in it. i dont think its meant to be 100 pc saccharine. maybe when youre a child.

I'm sorry man. I hope the spirit of caring for others can override the bad memories and anxiety.

All the best my friend, Merry Christmas.
Cheers buddy. Ive got my mother and my niece a cool present this year, so I am looking forward to their reactions.
That + Turkey will be the highlight of my day.

All the best for you and your family

I just opened up my stocking and your mom was in it.

Time to start the ham.

Merry and Christmas and happy everything to all!!!!!!

Merry Christmas you filthy scoundrels

A special Merry Christmas to all the military members out there who are working today. I have the luxury of serving my country on this wonderful day away from my family and friends. It's hard but we do what we signed up for.

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to our Atheists, Agnostics, and those of differing faiths! Happy New Year to all!

Merry Christmas f54

Enjoy the American classic early in the morning
old_no7_01_opt.png

+

12.jpg

Back