Merry Christmas sherbreathren

Dogstarman

Old man jiu jitsu
@Silver
Reaction score
It's Christmas morning here in Austin, TX. It's pretty warm here. Yesterday it got into the high 70s. I'm visiting family with my wife and kids. My family is asleep still. We have had a good weekend. The guys went out on Friday night and watched Star Wars at the Alamo draft house. We started doing that because it's family friendly and we can take the little boys to guys night and the men can still drink and we can all eat some food. I didn't eat there because I ate at Dans with my wife and kids. Dans is a a good burger. Try it if you haven't yet. At Alamo draft house we had three pitcher of a peacan porter. It was a good night.

Yesterday we went to south congress and ate pizza at home slice. It's a good pizza try it if you haven't. My wife, her sister and mom were happy shopping. The kids were running around having a good time. I was just sitting back enjoying it all. Last night we just hung out and drank. I didn't overdo it.

So I'm awake. It's a good morning sherbros. I took the dog out for a morning walk and I'm about to play hearthstone on my phone and wait for my family to wake up. My wife is going to take the dog for a run. My kids are excited to open presents when they wake up. Later we are going to have a turkey and roast tenderloin for dinner. The only thing that would make this morning better is if my wife gave me eye opener bj. That won't happen because the kids are right here with us I mean my 7 Year old is sleeping between us. That would just be kind of weird, but one can always dream.

Have a Merry Christmas boys and girls. I hope you guys get what you want.

774398950_1230613.gif

Merry Christmas to you too and have a great day with family and friends everyone.

Hey, saw the best Nic cage tshirt yesterday shopping with my wife. It was a picture of him I think of raising Arizona or wild at heart. I couldn't remember. Anyway it said national treasure under his pic. Made me think of your posts. Merry Christmas bro.

Merry Christmas to you also bud, and happy Mayberry

Merry Christmas. I'm just about to crack open the champagne. All the best sherbros

Hey, saw the best Nic cage tshirt yesterday shopping with my wife. It was a picture of him I think of raising Arizona or wild at heart. I couldn't remember. Anyway it said national treasure under his pic. Made me think of your posts. Merry Christmas bro.
Haha nice :D Enjoy rest of the holidays man :)

Merry Christmas shercans and a fappy new year.

<7>

Merry Christmas everyone

15673023_10154474637612639_2257507487143608223_n.jpg

Here is a photo of myself playing Santa with my two nephews on my lap, Henry 3 and Dylan 5. I been playing him every year now since 2013. Last year however I got way too drunk and ended up having Dylan say "Santa your breath smells funny". Decided against getting shitfaced drunk again

Wait, it's Christmas, today?
Explains all the gifts I got and the funny looks when I didn't give any.

First Christmas I've ever had away from family. Me and my girlfriend went down to the shore and found a great spot to smoke a joint today. Making a bunch of food right now. Its going to be a good day.

FRUAWkIh.jpg

Back