Merged Religous Debate Threads

:rolleyes:
Typical. I've yet to see you provide one intelligent arguement on anything. Your petty insults say more about your intelligence than mine.
I made a compelling argument against the miracles of Jesus and it went right over your head.
By ridiculing you seem so confident creation as written in the Bible is false. Why? Do you actually believe that their is conclusive scientific proof that supports molecules to man evolution and refutes creation? If so, cough it up.
Of course there is plenty of evidence. But why should I be required to do the research for you?

Also, even if "molecules to man" is incorrect, biblical literalism is not the only alternative. There are several fields of science which independently confirm and verify that the earth is greater than millions of years old (and a few show that the earth is ~4.5 billion years old). Evolution is just one piece of the puzzle that debunks your precious biblical literalism.

On the bigger issue--and you need to listen closely to me, crybaby--you're a creationist. Because of this, I do not respect you or your arguments. I've done my homework and you have not made a single convincing argument for creationism. Your arguments are crap and do not deserve respect. AIG does not deserve respect. Neither does ICR. No YEC deserves respect.

There's no rule that says as rational human beings we have to have open ears to those who promote stupid arguments, especially when we've heard them all before. I owe you no duty of politeness. in fact, I owe you the opposite duty.

I personally think the best thing I can do for the country is to treat creationists like shit. So get used to it.

The only thing that comes out of mens rear is shit.

Too bad fullerene is gone. He could have brought some of his Raelian beliefs to spice up the party.

what makes the christian belief set different from any other religions? im talking any religion, not just the major religions.
there is something to be learned from the answer to this to anyone willing to explain it.

what makes the christian belief set different from any other religions? im talking any religion, not just the major religions.
there is something to be learned from the answer to this to anyone willing to explain it.

Like i've said before Christ didn't come to bring any new morals. The moral law has been and always will be the same and crosses over into pretty much all the religions. The difference is Christ. If he is who he and his followers claimed he is then it's THE most important event in history, period. Understanding Old testament prophecy/requirements is critical in understanding how it all plays out through Christ. He's either the Creator of our universe incarnate or the greatest scammer of all time. It's a question that demands an answer. Do the research with an open mind and open heart and you may be "surprised
by joy".

Can't we all just get along? I guarantee nobody here has changed their original beliefs by participating in this thread.

:rolleyes:
Typical. I've yet to see you provide one intelligent arguement on anything. Your petty insults say more about your intelligence than mine.

By ridiculing you seem so confident creation as written in the Bible is false. Why? Do you actually believe that their is conclusive scientific proof that supports molecules to man evolution and refutes creation? If so, cough it up.

The atheists don't have an answer for the beginning. They just take it upon faith. They just accept what is viewed today and then extrapolate it backwards at the same rates. That's their iron clad proof.

Can't we all just get along? I guarantee nobody here has changed their original beliefs by participating in this thread.

There have been a couple. But unfortunately there are many flies in the ointment. You are correct. A Christian cannot expect to beat an atheist over the head with facts then expect them to see their point of view. Doesn't likely happen. Much like the craps table. The guy throwing the dice may not be winning. but the side betters probably are.

Good to see xguy is still at it. Murder anyone in the name of God yet?

I made a compelling argument against the miracles of Jesus and it went right over your head.
Of course there is plenty of evidence. But why should I be required to do the research for you?
:icon_chee What Baba? I addressed it, apparently it sailed right past you genius.

Also, even if "molecules to man" is incorrect, biblical literalism is not the only alternative. There are several fields of science which independently confirm and verify that the earth is greater than millions of years old (and a few show that the earth is ~4.5 billion years old). Evolution is just one piece of the puzzle that debunks your precious biblical literalism.
:icon_chee Evolution debunks squat. It massive holes. I love how atheist naturalists try to claim observable microbiological changes can be extrapolated to explain all life. Priceless.

Please name these several fields of science and how the "independently confirm". I've already provided professionally supported arguements for young earth which refute "millions of years" via geology and cosmology which you've ignored. I'm not trying to ignore any scientific evidence like atheist naturalists always claim. Creationists don't. There are issues for the young earth model but you've yet to hit them, but "millions of years" has way more problems.

On the bigger issue--and you need to listen closely to me, crybaby--you're a creationist. Because of this, I do not respect you or your arguments. I've done my homework and you have not made a single convincing argument for creationism. Your arguments are crap and do not deserve respect. AIG does not deserve respect. Neither does ICR. No YEC deserves respect.
:icon_chee This part is hilarious. As the thread clearly reveals, your the one that is whining, made no arguments, is spewing crap, and deserves no respect. Your homework is left wanting.
There's no rule that says as rational human beings we have to have open ears to those who promote stupid arguments, especially when we've heard them all before. I owe you no duty of politeness. in fact, I owe you the opposite duty.

I personally think the best thing I can do for the country is to treat creationists like shit. So get used to it.
Ok so you read Dick Dawkins the bigot. I'm sure he thanks you for funding his sensationalistic trype from the bottom of his heart on his yacht in the bahammas. I'm sure you make moderate atheists proud. America thanks you for spreading bigotry and intolerance. :redface:

I think fitch is really angry. He uses a lot of smileys but he's not fooling me.

The atheists don't have an answer for the beginning. They just take it upon faith. They just accept what is viewed today and then extrapolate it backwards at the same rates. That's their iron clad proof.
Yeah besides the fact the abiogensis theory has produced nothing, which incidentally, even if they could synthesize life somehow in a controlled enviroment, would prove nothing. I mean, what would they say, that it didn't take intelligence to produce life?

It's not a case of just extrapolating backwards. Even if somehow miraculously a simple life form spawned for no reason from fundamental chemicals. Natural selection and mutation do not and cannot explain how the information in the genome somehow expanded to greater complexity. Natural selection and mutation only produces recombination, losses, or in events like downs, addition of redundant information. The human genome contains about 3 billion nucleotides. If the earth was 4.5 billion years old that means life would have had to form quickly and then somehow add this information at a rate of about 1/year. Modern science has never observed such an event to happen.

Also, to atheists, what exactly is this "life force" phenomena that causes all these fundamental chemicals in our bodies to keep doing what they do?

If anyone addresses creationists on the merits of their arguments, it should be done out of charity, not any perceived obligation.

Then the creationists should thank the individual for even taking them seriously.

If anyone addresses creationists on the merits of their arguments, it should be done out of charity, not any perceived obligation.

Then the creationists should thank the individual for even taking them seriously.
LOL. Translation: I got PWNED!

Back